2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

I dont want my guy passive to retire. Although hes full of crap and toots his own horn 90% of the time, hes good for our 5aaa thread. Hes known for getting on everyones nerves all across the state lol. Keep doing what u do man!

THANKS MAN!!! :mellow: MY PARENTS TAUGHT ME TO TELL THE TRUTH...BELIEVE IN MYSELF....AND THE OWLS...AND THATS WHAT I DO....

I just want to let yal know that ChattaOwl roasted me on the Signal Mountain post. He hates me amd the feeling is mutual

I do not hate you! But I an't going to let you run that mouth and get away with total BS! You want to talk about 2014 football or do you still want re hash old stuff. Yea I know "well you keep talking about it ChattaOwl" No not going to let you say half truths and get away with it. If you and the BISCUIT  want to talk trash get a freaking twitter account.

Here I will give you some stuff to talk about. A East Ham guy has moved to Signal and will play for the Eagles, another one is going to Ringgold to play......... Word is Gatewood will change the offense next year! (I will beleave it when I see it) There something to talk about for next year. Quit stiring the pot the food is all gone.