2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

haha, I wouldn't turn against you....#LOP, whatever that means

Don't worry Blueraider I did not know either:

But here you go.....

InternetSlang.com

LOP Definition is a stupid person>

We have been called stupid by a young man that has no formal education, work fast food, and has been driving less then a year. He also calls his girlfriend Mrs Aggressive! In time and with age he will wish it was true.

Who's moving, ChattaCane? What offense is he changing to?

The kid moving to Signal was a starter on the freshman team, I do think he would have helped us a lot and it will be a blow. But the move was not football related that I know of, I think mom and dad are from there and as in the Jeffersons they are moving on up, bigger house and all that. Aggressive the Jeffersons was a late 70's early 80's sitcom about a family doing well in business and move up town in New York. The kid moving too Ringgold has been rumored for awhile and I do think it is football realted, was not a starter but got playing time. I would think that this can be worked out...... As for the offense I hear it will be more like the freshman team last year, Woods has better wheels and can run the ball and throw it on the run, if we have #42 in the backfield and move #6 to the slot it would seem to me that would give other teams deffense more to think about then the I formation. I have been friends with Gate a long time, he has not said a thing too me, nor would he. I will not ask, his team his job. But i was there in the Owls hey day and all the way up till now, I would say look for the Canes to be in the I formation. But 4 months ago I would have never thought that Virgina would be a #1 seed.

I do not hate you! But I an't going to let you run that mouth and get away with total BS! You want to talk about 2014 football or do you still want re hash old stuff. Yea I know "well you keep talking about it ChattaOwl" No not going to let you say half truths and get away with it. If you and the BISCUIT  want to talk trash get a freaking twitter account.

Here I will give you some stuff to talk about. A East Ham guy has moved to Signal and will play for the Eagles, another one is going to Ringgold to play......... Word is Gatewood will change the offense next year! (I will beleave it when I see it) There something to talk about for next year. Quit stiring the pot the food is all gone.

ChattaOwl you are the king of airing dirty laundry!!!! Are you convinced that you made the right move to the hill??? You love Hooterville and you know it!!!You over there in the Signal kool-aid and Troll took a stab at me First!! I wouldn't mention anything about your kids unless you take a jab at mine....and that's what happened. Heck you want to call us uneducated like you really been around long enough for some real stats. We been in the business of educating kids since 1907 and you should know you were there you old fart!!!! Enough with the shenanigans. #LOP your Canes ain't been around long enough to get a drivers permit!!!!

The kid moving to Signal was a starter on the freshman team, I do think he would have helped us a lot and it will be a blow. But the move was not football related that I know of, I think mom and dad are from there and as in the Jeffersons they are moving on up, bigger house and all that. Aggressive the Jeffersons was a late 70's early 80's sitcom about a family doing well in business and move up town in New York. The kid moving too Ringgold has been rumored for awhile and I do think it is football realted, was not a starter but got playing time. I would think that this can be worked out...... As for the offense I hear it will be more like the freshman team last year, Woods has better wheels and can run the ball and throw it on the run, if we have #42 in the backfield and move #6 to the slot it would seem to me that would give other teams deffense more to think about then the I formation. I have been friends with Gate a long time, he has not said a thing too me, nor would he. I will not ask, his team his job. But i was there in the Owls hey day and all the way up till now, I would say look for the Canes to be in the I formation. But 4 months ago I would have never thought that Virgina would be a #1 seed.

Don't believe nothing that man says!!!* he carry sandbags around in his truck

ChattaOwl you are the king of airing dirty laundry!!!! Are you convinced that you made the right move to the hill??? You love Hooterville and you know it!!!You over there in the Signal kool-aid and Troll took a stab at me First!! I wouldn't mention anything about your kids unless you take a jab at mine....and that's what happened. Heck you want to call us uneducated like you really been around long enough for some real stats. We been in the business of educating kids since 1907 and you should know you were there you old fart!!!! Enough with the shenanigans. #LOP your Canes ain't been around long enough to get a drivers permit!!!!

I did not move still living in the same house just built a new school down the road. Had a great uncle who's kids went to Tyner they built Hooterville High they started going there it was closer....... It's not hard just follow along you will understand some day.

I did not move still living in the same house just built a new school down the road. Had a great uncle who's kids went to Tyner they built Hooterville High they started going there it was closer....... It's not hard just follow along you will understand some day.

I understand sir.. I have a seat that has your name on it in Hooterville

When you can't debate the facts, resort to personal attacks. It would make a great bumper sticker for some in this district. (I said some) Is this what honest discussion amongst people of good will has devolved to? Is it any wonder that someone wishing to post a view contrary to the vocal minority would wish to remain anonymous? Whether it is in a discussion of development, big box stores, prayer during county meetings, high school football or any other controversial topic, can you please, please keep you emotions in check, leave out the personal attacks, and stick to debating the subject at hand?

Why don't you grow up? I'm not replying to any more of your posts so get in the last word and move on. This is ridiculous. Since you obviously don't like my posts. It’s a shame when a person will accuse someone of hating, sandbagging, name calling, jabbing and stabbing. Why would someone do this? Cause it’s what they do. “I am right your wrong, I am smart your stupid, I am good looking your not, I am big your smallâ€.

I ask why do some not all of Hooterville hate Cane Hill, it’s simple they got a new school, they think there special, now granted some have thought they were special and shame on them. I went thru this during my time at Hooterville Middle, they opened Hunter Middle and the good folks in Hooterville hated I mean hated Hunter, called them every name in the book. The folks at Hunter were just taken back, but over time got sick of the rants, the jabs and rock throwing and just got fed up and hated Hooterville Middle back. I always wondered why we hated them so bad, yea I wanted to beat them but I did not hate them, or name call at them. When Hunter started hating back I really was taken back and did not understand. Well now I do…… Cause the same bunch hates the new school again but this time I am at the new school. Don’t like it much because I like Hooterville, how could a place I called home once throw rocks at us. Well now I know how the folks at Hunter felt. Half truths, throw out outrageous facts that cannot be backed up with any real facts at all. But I guess it’s why we love football in the South it makes us a little crazy. I have blistered some folks along the way on here but I really cannot remember when I Resorted to personal attracts on another poster. I don’t mean calling some one a #LOP or some other all in fun stuff like that I mean down right personal attack. (I did make post about one kid who was 18, and know 1st hand the he** he put folks thru and got away with it more the 5 or 6 time, but gave in and gave him a shot and started to speak nice about him)  I guess I let a kid pull my chain, I almost forgot I was the adult. Sorry guys. I am going to work with a new hash tag from now on. #smile&ignore.

Back to football…… I do think the Blue Raiders will be the team to beat next year, and everyone should be better. The Owls will be very good I do think there defense will be very special, and they have studs that will make the offense go. The Canes will need some breaks and play lights out when they travel to BlueRaider Nation next year, but we will have a shot. As for game 5 at Cane Hill Yea I like our chances a lot.

Who's moving, ChattaCane? What offense is he changing to?

At baseball double header last night lot of talk about the new offense hang on Rico, maybe there is more truth to the rumor after all. Canes do not have spring drills till mid , late May. I will need to get it by word of mouth, cause Gate has closed practices and no scrimmages. I will need to dig, don't have a kid playing anynore, like he ever told me anything anyway or talked to me unless he needed cash.

You know sir.. if you truly look back at who really made the personal attacks .. look in the mirror I got on board to be a fan of the Owls. All I was reminded of was how dumb we were and my administration's handling of things. You didn't like it so you left and thats your perogative. But when you get to the point of assassination of the characters of kids, that's when it got ugly.And we can go back sir. I have family on the hill and I do engage in foolery but I talk about the play on the field and you have to bring up off the field stuff to counter, particularly 1 kid, that 1 percent in which you don't know the half of it. I will continue to support my team and act sd if you don't exist.