2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

21 broke the "fake 21" off several times in both matchups.  Not to mention, the fake 21 couldn't tackle a 5'9, 160 "scat back" with the game on the line.

LMAO!  :roflol:

and that fake staff didn't even vote him all district after all he did. Shameful. And 21 interfered with a pass offensively and theReal 21 intercepted a pass defensively.lol# overrated

and that fake staff didn't even vote him all district after all he did. Shameful. And 21 interfered with a pass offensively and theReal 21 intercepted a pass defensively.lol# overrated

All the coaches vote, bunky.

It wasn't interference.  :thumb:

Yes, your defense was/is #overrated.  Ask Mike Mike how overrated 21 is.  Ask your punter too.  Shut them both down.  And broke the "fake 21's" ankles multiple times. 21 had more catches against the Owls than he did against anyone.  #crackcrack

:roflol:

That's nothing new.  Logan Jackson put up better numbers against the ya'll two years ago.  And he graduated from EH.  Did the Pound Puppy?   :ph34r:

Too bad the Pound Puppy wasn't there the second time.  I guess you get what you pay for when you have a criminal on the team.

54, a TD, and the win!!! #whereisthepoundpuppy?  #fake21 #10justknockedyoutheFout #biggamechokeartist

yes that was criminal what he did to your defense. He gone and what will be your excuse in 2014??I could copy and paste that airborne play but I don't want to get banned form thr boards. It ought to be a law against that type of ground and pound lol.

yes that was criminal what he did to your defense. He gone and what will be your excuse in 2014??I could copy and paste that airborne play but I don't want to get banned form thr boards. It ought to be a law against that type of ground and pound lol.

What about what he did to that OHS student in the parking lot?  You know, the actual criminal offense that got him taken out of school in handcuffs?

What will your excuse be in 2014?  Couldn't beat EH without the Pound Puppy last time.  Will your defense choke one away again?  What about that anemic offense?

54 yards, a TD and the Win would probably get me banned.  That much destruction, maltreatment of minors and weeping would get an NC-17 rating.

All the coaches vote, bunky.

It wasn't interference.  :thumb:

Yes, your defense was/is #overrated.  Ask Mike Mike how overrated 21 is.  Ask your punter too.  Shut them both down.  And broke the "fake 21's" ankles multiple times. 21 had more catches against the Owls than he did against anyone.  #crackcrack

:roflol:

in game 1 or 2?? I know the coaches vote bunky. That is why I think its ashamed. He scored 2 tds in the loss too and still no love.he played better than 21.the real young 21 shut him down lol.

in game 1 or 2?? I know the coaches vote bunky. That is why I think its ashamed. He scored 2 tds in the loss too and still no love.he played better than 21.the real young 21 shut him down lol.

How is it a shame against the Canes then?  It's a shame all the other coaches in the district didn't vote for him, bunky.

21 had over 100 yards receiving against the "real fake 21" in the first matchup.  Did you watch the highlight tape?  The "real fake 21" makes multiple appearances.  He'll be the one getting broken off time after time.  21 shut your best WR down and dominated you on offense.  I bet no one on here knows the "real fake 21's" name.  I bet they all know Tre Herndon though!

LOL! :roflol:  :roflolk:  :lol:

What about what he did to that OHS student in the parking lot?  You know, the actual criminal offense that got him taken out of school in handcuffs?

What will your excuse be in 2014?  Couldn't beat EH without the Pound Puppy last time.  Will your defense choke one away again?  What about that anemic offense?

54 yards, a TD and the Win would probably get me banned.  That much destruction, maltreatment of minors and weeping would get an NC-17 rating.

I dont care about what he did off the field. That is you making it famous to make up for what he did on the field . What he did to EHAM on the field should be outlawed. Take 10 or 21s district award and give it to 6 . One went airborne and the other got picked apart.

How is it a shame against the Canes then?  It's a shame all the other coaches in the district didn't vote for him, bunky.

21 had over 100 yards receiving against the "real fake 21" in the first matchup.  Did you watch the highlight tape?  The "real fake 21" makes multiple appearances.  He'll be the one getting broken off time after time.  21 shut your best WR down and dominated you on offense.  I bet no one on here knows the "real fake 21's" name.  I bet they all know Tre Herndon though!

LOL! :roflol:  :roflolk:  :lol:

Yep but just like #6 the real 21 made the biggest play of the game for the win!!

I dont care about what he did off the field. That is you making it famous to make up for what he did on the field . What he did to EHAM on the field should be outlawed. Take 10 or 21s district award and give it to 6 . One went airborne and the other got picked apart.

They don't give awards to criminals.

But you're just talking stupid now.  Telling lies.  But that's what I expect from you.  You have to make up your own history because the truth doesn't favor your side.

Mike Mike caught 1 pass in two games.  ONE.  And got knocked out by 10.  Ask him about 21 and 10.  Ask the "real fake 21" how many times he got broken off or how many passes 21 caught on him.  Or what it felt like to miss the game saving tackle in front of everyone in the playoffs.

They don't give awards to criminals.

But you're just talking stupid now.  Telling lies.  But that's what I expect from you.  You have to make up your own history because the truth doesn't favor your side.

Mike Mike caught 1 pass in two games.  ONE.  And got knocked out by 10.  Ask him about 21 and 10.  Ask the "real fake 21" how many times he got broken off or how many passes 21 caught on him.  Or what it felt like to miss the game saving tackle in from of everyone in the playoffs.

Now im lying?? Lol that fake hit look worse than it felt. Ask 21 how it felt to get burnt by a sophomore on the deciding play . I didnt see that in his highlights lol.

Hey where was 21, 10, 6, heck the whole team in the qtr final game? Thats right the sophomores not the seniors made the big play. Hopefully #6 will get his just due in 2014.