2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

What did the Owls lose that is more than we are owning up to? We lost our biggest asset prior to the season end. It's clear what our biggest question mark is. The Canes lost a ton. The heart a soul of that team will not be suiting up there any longer. I don't know enough about Cleveland to make assumption so I'll stick to what I know. If we are messuring Ooltewah and East Hamilton it's safe to say EH lost more. On that alone we are better on paper.

Prove anything I said wrong or "imaginary".  I dare you, bunky. 

Zero ties to Ooltewah.  Not everyone is from there or likes that place.  You do have a pretty good Bojangles.  I'll give you credit for that much.

I feel the same way about Signal Mountain.  Don't have any ties there either.  You uppity, SHEET-talking folks just rub me the wrong way.

And what does your make believe trash talk say about you. From what I hear Signal got coming back you may start the season off 0-1. I hope you don't get on that thread talking crazy. Lol they eat biscuits too.

What did the Owls lose that is more than we are owning up to? We lost our biggest asset prior to the season end. It's clear what our biggest question mark is. The Canes lost a ton. The heart a soul of that team will not be suiting up there any longer. I don't know enough about Cleveland to make assumption so I'll stick to what I know. If we are messuring Ooltewah and East Hamilton it's safe to say EH lost more. On that alone we are better on paper.

QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, OLB.

The Canes really didn't lose a ton.  The Canes are losing less than the owls across the board.

The best player/only offensive weapon/workhorse will not be suiting up for the owls any longer along with your best defensive player.

East Hamilton DID NOT lose more than Ooltewah, but you can crown yourself on paper.  :roflolk:

And what does your make believe trash talk say about you. From what I hear Signal got coming back you may start the season off 0-1. I hope you don't get on that thread talking crazy. Lol they eat biscuits too.

What trash talk?  I'm just telling it like it is.

Signal has less coming back than anyone we play, but I wouldn't expect you to know about rosters.  You can't even tell the truth about your own.

You could lose all 10 games. :thumb:

You're already on this thread talking crazy.

:roflol:

Our BEST defensive player? Really? You didn't watch many of our games. Our best per will be a Jr this season. Anyone that questions that probably doesn't know much about this topic. You lost your QB best 2 defensive players as well. We lost our best player last season prior to the playoffs and had an opportunity to beat yall then. I'm not crowning or predicting. As I stated in my first post, the kids that want it most will separate themselves from the rest. You don't comprehend well either I suppose.

Edited by BRN

You're right sir. I am just that confident about this season's Owls and some think im cocky but that defense will be top notch. Not intimidated about the young studs at qb after what happened to the best of the best in the superbowl. We good on paper and the field.

Our BEST defensive player? Really? You didn't watch many of our games. Our best per will be a Jr this season. Anyone that questions that probably doesn't know much about this topic. You lost your QB best 2 defensive players as well. We lost our best player last season prior to the playoffs and had an opportunity to best yall then. I'm not crowning or predicting. As I stated in my first post, the kids that want it most will separate themselves from the rest. You don't comprehend well either I suppose.

Your best defensive player was Strickland.  Anyone that says otherwise doesn't understand football.  

You lost your QB, WR's, RB, multiple O-linemen and your best defensive player along with a few a OLB.  You barely beat EH with the Pound Puppy and lost without him.  "Had the opportunity to beat" doesn't cut it, sweetheart.

You just said you're "better on paper"... Did you forget?  :roflol:

That's "crowning", but I guess your don't comprehend well.

You're right sir. I am just that confident about this season's Owls and some think im cocky but that defense will be top notch. Not intimidated about the young studs at qb after what happened to the best of the best in the superbowl. We good on paper and the field.

You're going to get put to the test.  Your predictions haven't worked out very well in the past.