2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

Or are you talking about the kid that got into trouble. Go ahead with that, it's just being young and stupid.

oh noooo.not that...i don't do that

Go ahead it's pretty much outt here....... I hear twitter got it......... But do you really think it will help?

not my bizzness....not talking negativity....well... never mind.....

oh noooo.not that...i don't do that

not my bizzness....not talking negativity....well... never mind.....

OK, I will help maybe, could be, word has it, rumor mill is cooking, twitter is buzzing, what can it hurt, why not, how come, this is great, this is stupid......... Canes will make a change in the offensive backfield, I have only heard, like I said before Gate don't share and I don't ask. How is that for dancing. But it's out there on Twitter........ So it must be fact!

OK, I will help maybe, could be, word has it, rumor mill is cooking, twitter is buzzing, what can it hurt, why not, how come, this is great, this is stupid......... Canes will make a change in the offensive backfield, I have only heard, like I said before Gate don't share and I don't ask. How is that for dancing. But it's out there on Twitter........ So it must be fact!

:thumb:

Ist place hasn't been decided yet.....you are gonna jinx your team PA

I dont know what team you think stands a chance at beating ooltewah. I think the 2nd place team will have 2 district losses so what 2 teams left on there schedule will beat ooltewah. When the owls are on no team can play within 21 points of them in our district. 

Alot of district games will be played on Friday......the race for second place begins....

who will it be????

The Canes

The Trojans

The Mustangs

The BlueRaiders

The Kees

GO 5AAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALLL #RACE FOR SECOND PLACE!!! :mrgreen:

I have a feeling the canes pull off second place but no one other than oolewah makes it past first round.