D1 heavyweights.....

Guest somethingCLEVER

Guest somethingCLEVER

i hear a lot of talk about how this is going to be a tough weight class,but besides pennington,brugal,and crosby,who is in this class? note:im not questioning this statement,but actually asking a question.who?

Anderson from Kingsport DB placed in the state last year and is very tough. I believe he lost a close one to Brugal in the semis. I also apologize for not remembering the young mans name but Sullivan East had a tough big boy that had Brugal on his back and up by a bunch of points when Brugal stuck him. I've been fan of the big boys since HVWT

went 275lb. and this weight is loaded from Bristol to Memphis. :)

i believe that 275 is going to be a tough weight class this year if not the toughest in the state. Crosby, Brugal, Pennington, Anderson, Harding and others. I believe there will be some tough 215's moving up into the heavyweights this year does anyone know about Pierra??? im not sure how to spell his name but he was from Farragut, he seemed to be a talented wrestler the past year, very aggressive. I believe it will be a toss up this year at state because Harding beat Crosby at the Nhsca national qualifying tournament and Pennington beat Brugal at the state duals. Well i can't wait to see how all turns out. its going to be an exciting year.

Hey - I agree - the heavyweights will really be something to see. I was at the state tournament last year and there was some super wrestling going on in all weight classes. You have four placers returning this year: Crosby, Brugal, Pennington and Anderson. How do you think that will match up? Here in Middle TN we don't hear much about Brugal, Crosby & Anderson. Wish someone could shed some light on how they are coming along right now. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dldrive56

Crosby will win the heavyweight title this year hands-down. The only reason he started to struggle at the end of last year is that he had mono and he was unable to attend most of the national and regional events.