District 8AAA

BlessedHope

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed publicly silent all year hoping things at Lawrence County would turn around, but they never did. These kids had never known how to lose. This is a team filled with talent. More talent than a lot of teams in the state. A rival coach in the district said this. He also said y'all are terrible. The coaches continue to put it all on the players. There is no way the coaches can look in the mirror and say I have done everything I can to get this team prepared. Without knowing the exact statistics, but I am going to do the season stats through the teams GameChanger I will say that the Team ERA was below 2 in district, but we gave up many runs due to multiple errors each game in district play. As a team we struck out more times than had hits in my pre statistical information. There needs to be an immediate change in the Lawrence County baseball program. These coaches have lost the respect of the team and community. Unfortunately it is time to hang them up.

Edited by BlessedHope

I have stayed publicly silent all year hoping things at Lawrence County would turn around, but they never did. These kids had never known how to lose. This is a team filled with talent. More talent than a lot of teams in the state. A rival coach in the district said this. He also said y'all are terrible. The coaches continue to put it all on the players. There is no way the coaches can look in the mirror and say I have done everything I can to get this team prepared. Without knowing the exact statistics, but I am going to do the season stats through the teams GameChanger I will say that the Team ERA was below 2 in district, but we gave up many runs due to multiple errors each game in district play. As a team we struck out more times than had hits in my pre statistical information. There needs to be an immediate change in the Lawrence County baseball program. These coaches have lost the respect of the team and community. Unfortunately it is time to hang them up.

Put your application in if you can do better

LOL!!!!!!!!;)

Edited by catbyanyothername

That is wrong! I personally no two of coaches. Coach Hartsfield has been involved with baseball at Lc for years always has team prepared to play and they always act like they should act. As far putting it on kids. Coaches don't catch ground balls coaches don't hit the ball or run bases. That is up to kids all coaches can do is put players in positions to excell. Only seen them play 3 or 4 times 2 times vs gc and in tourn early in year so I've not been there every time. They were solid at plate and played decent defense. Coach Beasley who I have known for years is a excellent coach especially at the plate, who seems to get most out of players. But coach bashing is childish and counter productive. U need to take a step back.