District 9 A-AA, new district realignment, new rivals, who to watch for?

Varo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have several players club players on White House, a few of the seniors have been playing together since they were 8 and their club team won a DIV lll state championship and a DIV ll runner up and qualified for state at the DIV l level and they have been to the high school state tournament the last 3 years so they have played a lot of high level soccer.  Most of the younger players are also club players.  Heritage has a few good club players too and their coach and assistant coach are doing a really good job this year. Having club players makes a huge difference, they typically have had much more time with the ball at their feet and they see the field so much better.

• 2 weeks later...
After watching White House go to the State tournament the last 3 years and knowing the players they have returning, I'd be shocked if they loose a district game, I might even be surprised if they give up
So how many state tournaments have Community, Fayetteville, Forrest, & Middle Tennessee Christian been too?  I saw Fayetteville last year and they were a coed team. Middle Tennessee was a nice team but not real strong. Forrest has already been beat bad by an average WW. H. Heritage team.  I've never seen Community, what have they got?  White House will play a very tough non district schedule and by tournament time they will be ready.

That average White House Heritage team is now ranked 9th in the state. It should be a city of White House district championship game if neither gets shocked.