Meet and greet at MCHS

ridgerunner

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a feeling no one really cares what Jasper is doing. They will have a decent year this year and then it's back to the outhouse

yep, but with limited practice on the field this year may be talent wasted year. There is another important player looking across the Bama line, according to family members. Losing their QB is gonna hurt more than they will admit. He is very talented.

Let me ask you Marion people a question.  Is this meet and greet mess going to be like the one Grider had for this Ross man last year?  I went to that mess and told that Ross man what he better teach our boys to do and then it was not to long and he had a one way ticket back to Georgia.  I hope he does not get another one of those one way tickets for a better offer after this Zieglar man has him a meet and greet mess like Grider did.  There is this man at Ronnies red eye that is going to that mess on Tuesday to meet this Ross man and I told him to ask him if he remembered me telling him about filling out his survey last year.  Let me ask you Marion people another question.  I was talking to this man last night at Ronnies red eye and he said that Zeman boy weighed 270lbs now.  Is he still real fast? If he is he weighs more than any runningback in the SEC and he could run the ball next year in the SEC.  You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you Marion people a question. Is this meet and greet mess going to be like the one Grider had for this Ross man last year? I went to that mess and told that Ross man what he better teach our boys to do and then it was not to long and he had a one way ticket back to Georgia. I hope he does not get another one of those one way tickets for a better offer after this Zieglar man has him a meet and greet mess like Grider did. There is this man at Ronnies red eye that is going to that mess on Tuesday to meet this Ross man and I told him to ask him if he remembered me telling him about filling out his survey last year. Let me ask you Marion people another question. I was talking to this man last night at Ronnies red eye and he said that Zeman boy weighed 270lbs now. Is he still real fast? If he is he weighs more than any runningback in the SEC and he could run the ball next year in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

maybe he is in it just for the free food at these meet and greets. He may think they are saying meat and greet.