Gomab's Top 100 Juniors

CoachT

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomab you have some players ranked lower on the chart than they should be. I'm not going to name the names but your smart enough to figure it out surely. I've seen a lot of players play and you have some players ranked higher than other's when there is no way they should be. It's scary when you see a top 20 player be ranked way behind that. There must be some ALL-AMERICAN player's if im wrong, but I think your wrong on SOME of the rankings, but im sure your doing your best so im not going to complaing, just putting a thought in your mind.

First off, congrats on a great list. I just thought i would drop you a line about another unknown "super junior" his name is Nathan Harris. He plays for Macon County High.

He completely carrys his team. He scores around 18 a game. I know, not that impressive, but he does it by himself. I'm not saying he deserves to be on the list or anything, but he is a good player. On a better team he might just be on that list.

If you want a chance to see him and the Bonner kid they will be playing each other on Valentines day @ Macon County.

Guest falconradio

Hey Gomab, another guy to look at is Lamar Divens from Lincoln County. I know you probably don't have any info because he didn't play basketball for Lincoln County as a soph. Lamar was a standout for Coach Louis Thompson in football and is superb for Coach Mike Holt in basketball. Lamar Divens stands at 6'4" and weighs between 230-240. Solid Rock. Averages 15ppg for the Lincoln County Falcons and if you don't believe just call any coach in district 8AAA. Divens should be in your top 10 Srs. next year and if he is not then you didn't do your homework!!! if you need some game tapes then just email me sjean@aamu.edu and I will get you some video to look at. Should make all district first team and missed 8 games. Will probably sign SEC football after his Sr year for Coach Thompson and then will dominate high school basketball for Coach Holt. Look for Lamar Divens as a standout next year in football and basketball.

Guest falconradio

Lamar Divens scores 20 in only two and half quarters before spraining his ankle. Anyone who gets the chance should come to Lincoln County and watch this kid play. He is the real deal!!!!!! I hope Lincoln County can make it to the region so everyone can see him play!!

Come on Gomab give me a break!!!! Everyone in the midstate knows that there is an unbelievable Junior out there that can do it all on the court. He shoots the three beyond NBA range,passes,scores anytime he wants,rebounds, and plays defense like you would never believe. His name, JOHN AUSTIN, and you better remember it cause he gonna make you take that list and shove it. He plays for Gordonsville High School and even though the record isnt that good, its not his fault. I cant believe that one of the top scorers in the midstate and even the state isnt on your list. So dont put out a list like that if you arent going to include the best!!!!

These are still the Pre-season Rankings.... Look for the new set to come out after the State tourney.....

Jason is definitely on the list, so don't worry....

Jon Austin is a very good player, doing well in that league. I don't think he's Top 100 though, in this LOADED, DEEP Class of 2004....

As for Addison, again, this is the same pre-season list...