Collin Hill (GA) Needs Teams!

joshstephen

Collins Hill High School (Suwanee, GA) is hosting two varsity dual events next season and is looking for teams. If interested, please email me at joshua_stephen@gwinnett.k12.ga.us.  Below is the list of teams I have so far for both events. Thanks.

Compound Varsity Duals (11/22)
Collins Hill
Flowery Branch
Grayson
Luella
Druid Hills
Roswell
Peachtree Ridge
Lithonia
Dacula
Lambert
Union Grove
Blackman, TN
Wheeler

Kyle Maynard Duals (12/27)
Collins Hill
Flowery Branch
West Forsyth
Woodstock
Sumter, SC
Bremen
Marist
N. Forsyth
Commerce
Buford
GAC
Hillgrove

Josh

looks like there's a chance for some Tennessee schools to go down and take a tournament or two for the first time in a few years. Blackman is stepping up!

Collins Hill is no longer the top wrestling school in GA. The coach went to Greater Atlanta Christian School a few years ago and talent level has dropped significantly. They did have 2 very good kids this year but the well is running dry.

CBG- Thanks for the support.  I'm sure I'll cry myself to sleep that we're not to your standards. I'd say were still doing well considering we're two years removed from winning 5 state titles in a row then got 2nd, then 3rd last year. The majority of the team returns.  We'll be just fine.

Josh