The Examiner's 6A top 10

HTV

9 of those teams seems right but I dont see how Sevier County made the list. They were terrible on Defense last year and lost quiet a few players and they are switching defenses. From a 4-3 to a 3-4 so you can expect them to struggle on defense again, maybe even moreso then last year.

Edited by Governors91

9 of those teams seems right but I dont see how Sevier County made the list. They were terrible on Defense last year and lost quiet a few players and they are switching defenses. From a 4-3 to a 3-4 so you can expect them to struggle on defense again, maybe even moreso then last year.

The defense will be better. Lots of JRs that will make a name for themselves and a couple sophs as well. It will be hard to match the offensive output from last year I just looked and they scored 60 plus 3x and 50 plus 4x thats a tough act to follow. They have earned the top 10 ranking thats how they made the list.

GoBears!!

The defense will be better. Lots of JRs that will make a name for themselves and a couple sophs as well. It will be hard to match the offensive output from last year I just looked and they scored 60 plus 3x and 50 plus 4x thats a tough act to follow. They have earned the top 10 ranking thats how they made the list.

GoBears!!

Well I just think the 3-4 defense is a hard defense to run. Remember how it worked out for Tennessee? They were a high scoring team like Sevier County but finished with a losing record because they couldnt get any stops on defense. It just seems like it could end up being a disaster.

Well I just think the 3-4 defense is a hard defense to run. Remember how it worked out for Tennessee? They were a high scoring team like Sevier County but finished with a losing record because they couldnt get any stops on defense. It just seems like it could end up being a disaster.

Well 91, the Dooly/ 3-4 nightmare is not something I like to be reminded of. So lets not talk about that.Only time will tell and my hope is that the personnel defensively at the highschool level means more than scheme. Last year the scheme was proven but it wasnt enough to slow down the allstars or several other teams. Dont under estimate how good the coaching staff is at sevier they are good from top to bottom. They will get the best players on the field and have them playing efficient. I think the defense was really at odds internally last year and the change in leadership should have addresed the issue. It would be hard to imagine any outcome being a disaster because last year was bad anyway. But to answer your question I do remember im just tring to forget, and hopefully it works out better for the Bears than it did the Vols.

GoBears!!

Edited by gobears89