Fayette Academy

stokke

What do people think of Fayette Academy? I think they will make a strong showing in the playoffs. In my opinion they will make it to the second or third round. Fayette Academy has looked very good this season especially against JCS. The only game I thought they did not look good in was USJ. Good Luck to the Vikings.

I think Fayette Academy will beat Greenfield easily. Their matchup with Bruceton will be a great game. I think they could pull it out, but Willis is a monster. USJ could go either way...USJ is not as strong as past but Marley will have them ready for the third round matchup if Fayette makes it that far. Fourth round Ezel wins no matter who we send from the West. Best of luck, would love a rematch with us(JCS), but not sure the results would change. I do not think we have much odds of making the third round. Hope you go all the way.

Fayette Academy has a very good team and have had a great season. Fayette Academy has an outstanding quarterback in Colin Bodiford. But until Fayette Academy learns to just play football and quit all the trashtalking and in your face kind of stuff then you will not get the respect from other schools that you may deserve. I had heard alot about how good Fayette Academy was and was looking forward to seeing you play. But it was a terrible show of sportsmanship last Friday night. 245 yards of penalties due to trashtalking and personal fouls. When you travel to Bruceton this week, look around and see how a team with class acts and you'll see why most everybody is pulling for Bruceton this week.

Guest hogfan10

Well I think Fayette Academy wasn't that bad of a team at all. I use to play for Harding Academy and we beat the Vikings with ease. I think the score was like 32-0.They had an awesome running game, but we just studied and studied a ton of film. We just dominated that team from start to finish. I think most of the boys graduated, but I'm not for sure. I remember #10, but I don't remember his name. He was a Freshman quarterback at the time I was playing I think. He was a really good player. And they had a couple of more running backs that were hug and could run the rock too. They had a lineman on the team that painted his face like John Randall from the Vikings. The Vikings were not a bad team at all though. They got out of D-2 ball though for their enrollment I think. I guess it was a good thing for them too. They seem to be doing a really good job these past two seasons. One thing that stood out was their trashtalking. They are really good at that. You will even here trash talking from the parents. I was #3 on the Lions team and this one parent looked me dead in the eye and yelled some pretty dirty remarks to me. I didn't listen though bc 4 td passes and a shutout was good enough for me. But don't underestimate the Vikings, they are a really good football team with a ton of good players. They should make it through a couple of rounds before they get knocked off.

I would like to wish the Vikings all the luck in the world. They could go all the way if they keep up their spirit. The other night against Greenfield both teams did their share of trash- talking but if ya'll think about iy I don't think that their is any football team that I have ever seen that hasn't cussed. Yes FA does their share but so did Greenfield. No, I'm not just saying this b/c I'm a student @ FA but b/c I know that we got penelized & Grenfield didn't :confused: Think about that!! :)

From, a student @ Fayette Academy GO VIKINGS!!!!