RCHS vs. Bradley Scrimmage

Cope1822

I really don't know the history Cleveland / Rhea. But the 2 times we played Cleveland I found the team coaches and fans to be class even when they beat us. The same goes for Rhea, clean bunch saw a late hit and the Rhea guy knew it, and helped the guy up, pretty classy bunch. Really can't 't say the same for Bradley never seen team run that mouth while getting there teeth kicked in!

chattacane you are silly and so are most of your posts on this site.

You had better not come on a message board accusing a coach of throwing punches without any type of proof. Which we all know you don't have. So some of the kids got irritated and had a little fight, that's ok it happens. However, accusing coaches is reckless so keep it off here.

Also, to everyone telling RC fans to "calm down Bradley isn't very good" what does it matter to you? We have a good ball team, we had a good spring, the boys have obviously improved. That equals to fan excitement. No one said we're a bunch of world beaters. We're excited because this team is going to good this year and I don't think anyone can deny that.

the fight was not a problem at all but accusing one team  for the scuff is absurd talk to your coach's there were two teams participating. Any time a coach puts his hands on the other teams players is not good and that happened I was there and saw it myself. Rhea has a tough team and that is what Achilles stated. As far as Cleve/Rhea games go anybody that is from here accept for Chattacane of course knows all about the love affair between those two.

I really don't know the history Cleveland / Rhea. But the 2 times we played Cleveland I found the team coaches and fans to be class even when they beat us. The same goes for Rhea, clean bunch saw a late hit and the Rhea guy knew it, and helped the guy up, pretty classy bunch. Really can't 't say the same for Bradley never seen team run that mouth while getting there teeth kicked in!

East Ham did not run their mouth much when they got ran off their own field by Bradley the first time they played.  42 - 0 I think was the score but that is history.

East Ham did not run their mouth much when they got ran off their own field by Bradley the first time they played.  42 - 0 I think was the score but that is history.

Bradley has been run off their own field and East Hamilton's field the last two years.  Combined score of 82 - 18 in favor of EH in their two most recent meetings.  But that's history...  :thumb:

Bradley is notorious for starting fights in scrimmages.  The only people that say otherwise are Bradley folk.  They love taking cheap shots, hitting after the whistle, and talking trash.  If you don't believe it, ask any team that scrimmages them.

• Upvote 1

Bradley has been run off their own field and East Hamilton's field the last two years.  Combined score of 82 - 18 in favor of EH in their two most recent meetings.  But that's history...  :thumb:

Bradley is notorious for starting fights in scrimmages.  The only people that say otherwise are Bradley folk.  They love taking cheap shots, hitting after the whistle, and talking trash.  If you don't believe it, ask any team that scrimmages them.

??

Doug Vick why would you say that Bradley has participated in alot of football games and scrimmages without any fighting or cheap shots taken place. Some times you get treated with the same respect you are given. No issues what so ever in the last 5 scrimmages taken place with of course the RC one. Of course your opinion is what it is but you might want to look in the mirror.

Talking trash seriously this coming from EH fan ?   Ask Baylor if anything you stated in your post happened in a 3 hour scrimmage?

In talking to players from our team, I can say they've commented on both Bradley and Rhea, and their tendencies toward cheap shots, late hits, and trash-talking.  I know last year's scrimmage at Rhea was pretty intense...and we had reports from kids saying the Rhea coaches were even chattering at our players at times...  So, in the end, nobody here is innocent.  Not sure exactly what happened on Saturday, but it's a shame we can't even scrimmage without kids losing self-control...and that goes back to leadership.  If it's encouraged...or not discouraged, it'll go on.

Are you saying we did or did not, cannot not figure out if your being flippent or not. I would hope we would not run our mouth when we win or lose...........