RCHS vs. Bradley Scrimmage

Cope1822

Here is a real silly fun FACT! in 5 years of playing football East Ham has 4 playoff wins. In the last 20 years Bradley has 4 playoff wins! When folks across the state talk about football in Bradley Co. It's about Cleveland.........

OUUUCH! Chattacane has taken off the gloves!

OUUUCH! Chattacane has taken off the gloves!

Bradley Central has played for the 5AAA crown 3 out of last 5 years and not lost to RC in 5 yrs

2-3 vs Owls last 5 who own EH

3-2 vs Raiders last 5 games guess you did not know.

1-2 vs EH   

only valid point you have is the playoff wins and nobody in our district has tore that up in last 5 yrs.

I would guess that all post on here are just someone opinion. And opinions are like rear ends everybodys got one. I have been told more then once that Bradleys got real thin skin, I guess its true.

Not at all thin. Just get tired of the aarogance of some posts. All the student athletes at all the schools do good and bad things at all the schools. EH is not perfect nor is Bradley. RC has been known to be imperfect as well. If you come on in the internet and slam kids or coach's or a school then yes it is going to offend folks.

My post was to correct the people that come on giving incorrect info and proposing that Bradley came up to Rhea and was doing all this crazy stuff alot was reaction to cheap shots, trash talking. In the end I stated RC is really good and will be Solid but they definately slammed a 3rd team back on the track and we heard cheers from the stand end his career... Obviously that is not the stance all RC people take but at least 1 felt that way. Good luck to all the teams and student athletes may we all have better sportsmanship Chatta cane

Hide and watch! Your not the only ones that are not Bradley fans....... If you can't be good a least be relevant.

Playing for title is relevant reguardless if you win or lose.

This is what I mean by aarogant posts.  EH had alot of talent the past 2 or 3 years but you or EH certainly did not invent the game.

By the way your coach is very classy guy act like him, humility is a great attribute.

Not at all thin. Just get tired of the aarogance of some posts. All the student athletes at all the schools do good and bad things at all the schools. EH is not perfect nor is Bradley. RC has been known to be imperfect as well. If you come on in the internet and slam kids or coach's or a school then yes it is going to offend folks.

My post was to correct the people that come on giving incorrect info and proposing that Bradley came up to Rhea and was doing all this crazy stuff alot was reaction to cheap shots, trash talking. In the end I stated RC is really good and will be Solid but they definately slammed a 3rd team back on the track and we heard cheers from the stand end his career... Obviously that is not the stance all RC people take but at least 1 felt that way. Good luck to all the teams and student athletes may we all have better sportsmanship Chatta cane

Never said one word that your student athletes were bad sports, nor did I say we were perfect, I said I was not sure what the beef was between Cleveland and Rhea, I found both to be very sportsman like, and that the only school that really popped off at us was Bradley, and for the record it was not the players. I find it funny some from Bradley is calling me arogant. Thanks for calling my sportsmanship into question, I workm on it Jeez.

Playing for title is relevant reguardless if you win or lose.

This is what I mean by aarogant posts.  EH had alot of talent the past 2 or 3 years but you or EH certainly did not invent the game.

By the way your coach is very classy guy act like him, humility is a great attribute.

Yes he does, and you did invent the game either. Its a freaking HS message board, don;t get your feelings to tied up in a knott, its just fun, and you will not find anywhere on here were I bashed any of your kids.