Who is the best team in class A

Guest bucsfootball

Unaka, no one can stop Unaka, not even Shaq.

Actually, who knows? Temple should be tough again, if Antoine and A.J. play you could see Ezell back there. The regular powers that be outside of that I dunno.

I know nothing about Chatt. Christian this year, and South Fulton will be rebuilding. DCA lost Boomer and that smart aleck kid so they will be in a rebuilding process, but don't count Ramsey out.

If he had stayed at Ezell he would have just gotten his third state championship. The guy can coach. Don't know what's happened at Pickett County, so I guess most of it remains to be seen.

I think Temple would be a safe bet. But, you're right REALGOEAGLES, who knows. I've been hearing good things about Unaka, but I don't think they'd be that good. Class A sure be interesting this year. But, expect my boys from Greenback this year to be in the 'Boro. My boy Havens, Watson, & Helton will be holdin' it down. Havens is a beast this year, he's gonna be tough comp. to any class A, AA, AAA superstar. He got game....Peace

I think Temple would be a safe bet. But, you're right REALGOEAGLES, who knows. I've been hearing good things about Unaka, but I don't think they'd be that good. Class A sure be interesting this year. But, expect my boys from Greenback this year to be in the 'Boro. My boy Havens, Watson, & Helton will be holdin' it down. Havens is a beast this year, he's gonna be tough comp. to any class A, AA, AAA superstar. He got game....Peace

Again with DCA? I hope those guys do well but I really doubt if they make it out of the District, much less you giving them credit for one of the best teams in the state. They lost their whole team last year (Boomer + Joe). The experience is just not there. If they do have a break out year its because they have overacheived, which would be great but they wont. Lets see how your legendary friend does with average talent at best. Then talk about how good he is.