9a next year

archangel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did eagleville get any new talent

Heard Eagleville is much improved. Not sure if they picked anyone up but with all the talent in Rutherford Co. wouldn't be surprised if some hasn't drifted down.

Didn't add anyone that makes a significant difference.. Just their young players getting older.. 

As I said earlier I've got them 4th...

But if camp results matter as much as you think they do, they'd be 1st. They beat Houston Co worse than anyone else has this summer.

Now we all know basketball is a game of match ups. That's what makes the game so much fun. I like seeing all the interest in the region.

Now we all know basketball is a game of match ups. That's what makes the game so much fun. I like seeing all the interest in the region.

Of course. I do think whoever comes out of this region whether it be Houston, Community or a surprise can make a run and win a game or two at state if they aren't given a strong match up in the first round.

My 9A prediction from what I have seen this summer.

1. Community (Most athletic and balanced)

2. MTCS ( Moore could be here too depends on how MTCS shoots the trey

3. Moore (Young but can play with anyone)

4. Forrest ( Very inconsistent team )

5. Eagleville ( There are not enough scorers on this team. )

6. Huntland ( Heck of a player in Golden but no support )

7. Fayettville. ( heard they are improving)

Edited by gwh

As I said earlier I've got them 4th...

But if camp results matter as much as you think they do, they'd be 1st. They beat Houston Co worse than anyone else has this summer.

you can't really go by the Houston Co / Eagleville game bc the starters came out early during the first half and replaced with freshman and part of the JV team and didn't go back in until the second half.

you can't really go by the Houston Co / Eagleville game bc the starters came out early during the first half and replaced with freshman and part of the JV team and didn't go back in until the second half.

I am aware. Houston Co has been playing their entire team in every camp game.

My comment above was complete sarcasm. Houston Co is the best team in the region.