Good 7th-8th Graders

Guest oakdalefan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oliver Springs High School will receive a very talented freshmen class next year. If this group progresses they could end up being very special. They are:

Jennifer Smith - plays wing or point, good shooter, good scorer

Megan Morgan - plays wing or small forward, good shooter, good rebounder

Lauren Copeland - 5'-9" post with loads of potential, very good rebounder

Paige Huckabey - wing with very quick hands on "D", can rain 3's and

Andrea Parton - plays point, excellent ballhandler, slasher who can score.

Unfortuntly these girls won't be together until they reach high school, but watch out when they get there.

Abby Andrews is one of the top seventh graders in the state. She plays for collinwood jr high school. I honestly have never seen anyone else witht his much atheletic ability.I can't wait to see her play in high school. i also think she has dne extremely great during this hard time withher brother adam andrews after his terrible accident during a jv football game. Good Luck abby in your many coming years of playing ball. ;)

Guest shaquita11

I hear that the White House Middle School has some HUGE post players this year! they have 3 8th grade posts that are 5'11, 5'11, and 6'2 . EIGHTH GRADERS!! thats crazy.. they are improving a should suprise a lot of teams comes tourney time..I would have loved to have been that tall and in the 8th grade! :D