Day of Duals/Jordan Leen Camp @ BCHS July 19th-21st

BPWC

BPWC Summer Duals
What
The BPWC Summer Duals is a full day of competition hosted by the Bradley Central Wrestling Team. The Summer Duals will be open to the first ten teams/rosters to confirm. The rosters can be individual or combined teams with a maximum of 15 wrestlers on each roster. The first two teams to confirm will have the option of staying in the Bradley High Wrestling Room to lower the cost of travel expenses. Immediately following the Summer Duals, the Jordan Leen Camp will be July 20-21 at the same location. The Jordan Leen Camp costs $60 per wrestler for preregistration. Wrestlers will have the option to register on the first day of camp for $75.00.
When & Where
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Bradley Central High School Gymnasium
Cost
$200 per team/roster IF you have 6 or more wrestlers stay for the Jordan Leen Camp (July 20-21), then the team price is $150.
Contact information
Please call/text/email Ryan Ensminger to confirm your roster. 423.716.1198 rensminger135@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

We are up to nine teams now. We're still looking for one more. Should be a great day of competition. The link for the flyer is below: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4TA-iPibxdHZTBYYkFCaWVyZk54OTdzZVo5M0hKaVh0TlR3/edit?usp=sharing

If interested in attending, please contact Coach Ryan Ensminger or myself ASAP. 

Ben Smith

Bradley Wrestling 

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

If any wrestler is interested in participating the duals but does not have a team coming, COME ON!!! Bring $10 for officials and we'll put you on a team. Contact Coach Ryan Ensminger (rensminger135@gmail.com) or myself w/ name and weight by Thursday evening at the latest. No official weigh-in, just send in what you weigh after your Thursday evening practice session. Reminder...rosters are due Thursday evening as well. Email them to Coach Ensminger or myself as well. 

Thank you! 

Ben Smith 

Bradley Wrestling

bmsmith@bradleyschools.org

Stankyfoot...as soon as we get the final rosters in and team lineups composed, we'll post the list. Should be several "combined" teams along w/ several complete lineup teams. 

Wez...thanks, Coach. Just trying to keep up w/ you guys, WC, and our local rivals. But, we're trying. 

Ben Smith

Bradley Wrestling 

Here is a list of teams at this weekends Bradley Summer Duals:

1: BC

2: Heritage, TN

3: Pigeon Forge A

4: Pigeon Forge B (PF/Halls/Bearden)

5: Hixson

6: Wayne Co., KY

7: Average Joes (Upper East TN Combo)

8: Green Blount ( Greenback/ William Blount)

9: Indy Daisy Bears ( Independence/ Soddy/ Bradley)

10: Beech Central ( Wilson Cent/ Beech)

The Duals were a big success yesterday. We plan to make this an annual July event and will have dates set soon. Looking at shifting it a weekend earlier to allow anyone attending Fargo to be in attendance as well. Thank you to all of the coaches and parents that sacrificed another Saturday to get better. 

Awesome event!! My kids got a minimum of 5 matches, and that was my heavyweight. The lighter weights got 8. An awesome day of wrestling.