Is Joc Bruce good enough to play in the SEC?

SDHSallday

Rogan was 4.48-4.52 in HS. This kid is high 4.5s to probably consistant mid 4.6s. Will end up on defense somewhere.

Yeah and that 40 speed is not SEC level speed. I'll trust Butch's decision though. I just don't see him being a star like you said or even a 1st team starter, but I do hope he proves me wrong actually.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and that 40 speed is not SEC level speed. I'll trust Butch's decision though. I just don't see him being a star like you said or even a 1st team starter, but I do hope he proves me wrong actually.

He will gain 20 pounds in 6 months on campus and run in the 4.5s. The jump from HS to college is truly remarkable if the kid puts effort into it.

He will gain 20 pounds in 6 months on campus and run in the 4.5s. The jump from HS to college is truly remarkable if the kid puts effort into it.

True. He can improve that 40 speed. The thing is though is Devrin and even Cody Blanc from Central were much faster than Joc and neither have really broke into top players. Yet at least.

True. He can improve that 40 speed. The thing is though is Devrin and even Cody Blanc from Central were much faster than Joc and neither have really broke into top players. Yet at least.

They won't. Neither will this kid. That isn't the roll they were recruited for. They are depth/developmental recruits.

I think UT should offer Cottrell from West. Talk about SPEED.

That one is done.  Nathan is firm to GaTech and isn't visiting or talking to anybody else.

He fits the GaTech offense much better than he does UT's offense, anyway.  Good spot for him and he's going to get a great education at Tech. 

Edited by HTV

That one is done.  Nathan is firm to GaTech and isn't visiting or talking to anybody else.

He fits the GaTech offense much better than he does UT's offense, anyway.  Good sport for him and he's going to get a great education at Tech. 

Oh ok. I didn't know he had committed to them. That's great. Guy has speed to burn.

Hmmm....2 guys from Oak Ridge bashing 2 young men that don't play for OR. Perhaps a little jealousy since UT doesn't come calling on Oak Ridge kids too often these days? I'm guessing if Woods or Bruce played for OR you guys wouldn't be saying this.

Nothing against OR, good program with several good athletes. But you 2 need to realize that the 2 men you are talking about have been offered by UT & from my understanding a couple other high profile schools have contacted them so I think they are good enough.

Good Luck Joc, don't let the nagative nancys get to you.

I think I may have missed where you played. Where was that again?