Any volunteer coaching in HS or Grade School wrestling: Nashville

jjpalka5834

Hello,

I will be moving to the Nashville shortly from the state of Michigan.  As sad as I am that I'll have to leave my current team in Michigan; I'm excited to see what the wrestling scene in TN is like.  I'm looking for any high school or grade school program around Nashville that is looking for any extra help in the wrestling room or such.  I can provide a resume, references, and etc... upon request.  

Thanks!

J  

Hello,

I will be moving to the Nashville shortly from the state of Michigan. As sad as I am that I'll have to leave my current team in Michigan; I'm excited to see what the wrestling scene in TN is like. I'm looking for any high school or grade school program around Nashville that is looking for any extra help in the wrestling room or such. I can provide a resume, references, and etc... upon request.

Thanks!

J

Hello,

I will be moving to the Nashville shortly from the state of Michigan.  As sad as I am that I'll have to leave my current team in Michigan; I'm excited to see what the wrestling scene in TN is like.  I'm looking for any high school or grade school program around Nashville that is looking for any extra help in the wrestling room or such.  I can provide a resume, references, and etc... upon request.  

Thanks!

J,

POST YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME COACHING INFO,

THE ANIMAL