IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN WESTMORELAND

64NB95

The City of Westmoreland "SUMNER COUNTY'S FOOTBALL CAPITAL" is chomping at the bits.  We started hitting prior to season here is Westmoreland.  Lets just say our City Officials don't care for each   other very much.  There is on the other hand one common thread that holds them together.  That's right, EAGLE FOOTBALL.  Remember the MOTTO established by the man in charge:

"HIT HARD AND RUN FAST"  Boys don't ever get caught from behind.  I hadn't been this fired up since my Senior Season when we beat the eventual State Champion Goodpasture Cougars in the first game of the year.  

That's right we hit harder and ran faster than the Cougars that night.  Let's just say Clint Brown followed his pulling Guards perfectly that night (especially #64 LOL).  The Buck Sweep, I should say,was unstoppable.  Seniors make us proud in 2014.  Bring home that District Championship.

PS  REMEMBER TO RAISE THE FLAG ON YOUR MAILBOX WHEN SENDING YOUR CHECK TO THE QB CLUB.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The City of Westmoreland "SUMNER COUNTY'S FOOTBALL CAPITAL" is chomping at the bits. We started hitting prior to season here is Westmoreland. Lets just say our City Officials don't care for each other very much. There is on the other hand one common thread that holds them together. That's right, EAGLE FOOTBALL. Remember the MOTTO established by the man in charge:

"HIT HARD AND RUN FAST" Boys don't ever get caught from behind. I hadn't been this fired up since my Senior Season when we beat the eventual State Champion Goodpasture Cougars in the first game of the year.

That's right we hit harder and ran faster than the Cougars that night. Let's just say Clint Brown followed his pulling Guards perfectly that night (especially #64 LOL). The Buck Sweep, I should say,was unstoppable. Seniors make us proud in 2014. Bring home that District Championship.

PS REMEMBER TO RAISE THE FLAG ON YOUR MAILBOX WHEN SENDING YOUR CHECK TO THE QB CLUB.

The City of Westmoreland "SUMNER COUNTY'S FOOTBALL CAPITAL" is chomping at the bits. We started hitting prior to season here is Westmoreland. Lets just say our City Officials don't care for each other very much. There is on the other hand one common thread that holds them together. That's right, EAGLE FOOTBALL. Remember the MOTTO established by the man in charge:

"HIT HARD AND RUN FAST" Boys don't ever get caught from behind. I hadn't been this fired up since my Senior Season when we beat the eventual State Champion Goodpasture Cougars in the first game of the year.

That's right we hit harder and ran faster than the Cougars that night. Let's just say Clint Brown followed his pulling Guards perfectly that night (especially #64 LOL). The Buck Sweep, I should say,was unstoppable. Seniors make us proud in 2014. Bring home that District Championship.

PS REMEMBER TO RAISE THE FLAG ON YOUR MAILBOX WHEN SENDING YOUR CHECK TO THE QB CLUB.

that's even goe me ready to suit up in pads, great post! Good luck in 2014

I was downtown eating Supper tonight at Cathy's when I overheard Mayor Carter at the round table say the word Hike about 10 times in 3 minutes.  I could hardly eat I was so fired up.  I said to myself, Mayor Mike is fired up about this Football Season.  Man was I let down, when I realized he was talking about a Tax Hike.  Figures.  Oh well I guess the City Trucks have some body damage that needs repairing.  That's life here in the Big City.  I guess the next thing he will want to do is take rocks from the ROCK PILE better known as Eagle Stadium to fix our City Streets.

Oh well, we (City) may be broke but we know how to give a hit and run like a Cheetah.  Get fired up Eagles.

I  was pretty pleased with what I saw tonight at DCA.  I saw some flashes of some good things to come.  Beautiful field at DCA and an impressive Football Team.  DCA will have a good year.  Westmoreland showed some promise.  The Offensive line could use some work.  I was impressed on how our Center handled that 340 Nose guard.  LOL.  Brandon Green made a key interception.  Graves connected with Evans on a beautiful throw.  Our Fullback ran the ball pretty well.  It was also good to see a few people from my Mail Route on the DCA side.  I can't wait for Thursday night food at the house and Football on Friday night.  Good Luck Guys.  Make us proud.

Shoot the boys where just glad to come off the ridge and see the big lights of the big city. They looked pretty good considering no contact till now. Think we do need to gell little more and get back in the swing of contact to the end of the play. They did warm the pads a little tonight. Im like you all though DCA will be pretty good this year and yes a really good looking field

I  was pretty pleased with what I saw tonight at DCA.  I saw some flashes of some good things to come.  Beautiful field at DCA and an impressive Football Team.  DCA will have a good year.  Westmoreland showed some promise.  The Offensive line could use some work.  I was impressed on how our Center handled that 340 Nose guard.  LOL.  Brandon Green made a key interception.  Graves connected with Evans on a beautiful throw.  Our Fullback ran the ball pretty well.  It was also good to see a few people from my Mail Route on the DCA side.  I can't wait for Thursday night food at the house and Football on Friday night.  Good Luck Guys.  Make us proud.

Do you know impersonating a government official is a federal offense? I do agree with your assessment though. 64 handled that nose pretty good. I think we were not used to the heat in full gear tonight. We done decent though. DCA will be pretty good before the seasons over as will Motown.

Man I get fired up this time of year.  Today on my route, every time I saw a Mailbox, it  reminded me of a Blocking Dummy,  I saw a bunch a Mail boxes lined up together at a Trailer Park.  All I could vision was a Blocking Sled.  Every time I saw a Flag raised.  It reminded me of all the Flags that ended my Senior season at Meigs County.

Edited by 64NB95

Man I get fired up this time of year.  Today on my route, every time I saw a Mailbox, it  reminded me of a Blocking Dummy,  I saw a bunch a Mail boxes lined up together at a Trailer Park.  All I could vision was a Blocking Sled.  Every time I saw a Flag raised.  It reminded me of all the Flags that ended my Senior season at Meigs County.

That last comment was a low blow.