District 14AA Predictions

HuskerVol04

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all better watch Bolivar , and I don't think Lexington will be that good ! Just my opinion!

I don't know about that one. Lexington started mostly underclassmen last year. I'm expecting Lexington to have a good season, and hopefully a strong post season. I know they want to get rid of the choking in the postseason reputation. Hopefully this year they can go deep into the playoffs!!!

I don't know about that one. Lexington started mostly underclassmen last year. I'm expecting Lexington to have a good season, and hopefully a strong post season. I know they want to get rid of the choking in the postseason reputation. Hopefully this year they can go deep into the playoffs!!!

I'm just going by spring , we beat Lexington 6 TD's to 2 ! Bolivar has a new coach and Crisp will be hard to stop ! Just saying .

Lexington QB was not there. he was in baseball at the time. don't get to happy!!

not hetting overly happy about anything that happens in spring or during scrimmages but we had 5-6 starters playing baseball too.  Goodluck to the Big Red Tigers looking for you guys to do well this season.  Especially since you guys got called out in a local paper earlier this season.  Show em hard real hard lol

Same sad story Every year every little new coach can beat lexington OMG.... we got a kid that can run the ball....Well Good for yall!!!! Maybe Bolivar will run it down Lexingtons throat!!!! Because it get really old watches the same little pitiful teams with new on fire coaches get hammered every year!!!! NOTICE: NO ONE STAYS AS A COACH IN 14AA. ITS EVERY YEAR.... 

lexington will be improved from 2013...however they wont be as strong as their once again 9-1 record would indicate...

milan is still going to be down...at least early on...however they should bring a strong enough D to keep the game respectable...maybe even close

14AA is the weakest 4A district in the state imo...it would be nice if chester co could rise up and challenge the tigers...it would help both teams and the league as a whole...

lexington was showing some signs of decline last year with the young team...their coaching staff should have them much improved this time around

Crockett is being overhyped again...another bloated record that will bow out come round 2 of the postseason...

bolivar does have crisp but they dont have much else...that is the problem

chester has all the pieces...but hasnt put them together  yet...might be this year...might not happen at all

lexington will be improved from 2013...however they wont be as strong as their once again 9-1 record would indicate...

milan is still going to be down...at least early on...however they should bring a strong enough D to keep the game respectable...maybe even close

14AA is the weakest 4A district in the state imo...it would be nice if chester co could rise up and challenge the tigers...it would help both teams and the league as a whole...

lexington was showing some signs of decline last year with the young team...their coaching staff should have them much improved this time around

Crockett is being overhyped again...another bloated record that will bow out come round 2 of the postseason...

bolivar does have crisp but they dont have much else...that is the problem

chester has all the pieces...but hasnt put them together  yet...might be this year...might not happen at all

what's liberty looking like this year? did they lose a lot of starters, or will they be strong again this season?