Sequatchie County Indians vs Community Vikings

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm neutral. I just like to be honest. If you know anything about football you can tell a lot by the jamboree. #1 y'all's boys was not very physical up front on offense or defense. Seemed to have zero heart, just going through the motions. All teams got pumped for both games, not sequatchie. I'm just tired of hearing about how young and good they will be and 8-2 etc. true colors came out last night. Whitwell busted y'all in the mouth and made y'all like it. Once again good luck valley teams.

I'm neutral. I just like to be honest. If you know anything about football you can tell a lot by the jamboree. #1 y'all's boys was not very physical up front on offense or defense. Seemed to have zero heart, just going through the motions. All teams got pumped for both games, not sequatchie. I'm just tired of hearing about how young and good they will be and 8-2 etc. true colors came out last night. Whitwell busted y'all in the mouth and made y'all like it. Once again good luck valley teams.

and we busted bledsoe in the mouth and made them like it. lol, fail to mention that "neutral". I seen us take the ball up and down the field against BC. Whitwell beat SP in a jamboree few years back. How did that turn out? Lol