Oliver Springs @ York

Classless

I think York beat Scott 5-1 August 1st & Kingston 5-2 in scrimmages via roanecounty.com

I'm not sure how many starters YIA & OS return either. I'd did see pics of the Scott scrimmage: http://www.fentresscouriernews.com/yai-football-scrimmage-vs-scott-co-august-1-2014/ -28 pics. I know both YIA & Scott played Cumberland last year with a similar outcomes. York 33-14 & Scott 48-21(I attended this game) which Scott had a good 7-3 playoff team that played Elizabethton and lost by 7 with one TD that was called back I believe and had a fumble near their own 20 resulted in an Elizabethton score.

Edited by TheOgre78

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer me this do you think they are good?My opinion is they are not a well coached team for one.They havnt been a threat since their semi final appearance a cew yrs ago.When GB faced them two yrs ago they were one of the biggest teams we face size and numbers and we hang 50 to 0 on them in the third.So it is my "opinion" they are not good.Harriman put 14 on them in one quarter of the Jamboree,believe me i know Jamborees are useless but Harriman would mercy rule them this yr.So unless York isnt good either they should win this game.Dont get upset because you ask.

I think they are getting better every week. Way too young to be called "good". And like you said jamborees are useless they basically played very few starters past the first series and unless you have a crystal ball their is no way to know that Harriman would mercy rule them this year!