crockett co. vs. milan who ya got

thedawg44

Saw that....He finally got ya..glad for coach Ward...did he really go away from the ole wingt?

He still ran it some but mixed in a lot of other things. There was some I formation and shotgun. Also some wildcat action where there would be direct snaps to Johnny Jones. Smart call. That boy is a beast!!! Congratulations again Crockett Co.

I guess humble is not in your vocab...you won...congrats..you're 4A...Milan is 3A..JJ is an amazing player...but if CC doesn't get past the 3rd round of the playoffs it will be a disappointing season...a CC coach told me that tonight...memo...Milan still leads the series 15-3..

I don't care about  15 -3 series and all the past history of Milan and Crockett I am talking about this season. It's a new day, a different team, and different year. Like I said all last week, it does not matter what happen in  the past, because the past did not save Milan last night and it won't save them for the future. You need to stop living in the past, because it's dead and gone !!!!!! And by the way  humble is in my vocabulary. I was just stating the true facts about last nights game it is what is a beat down by Crockett County !!!!!! Time keep on slipping slipping into the future,  Crockett got fly like eagle into the new season and in the playoffs. Hello COFO !!!!!

I don't care about  15 -3 series and all the past history of Milan and Crockett I am talking about this season. It's a new day, a different team, and different year. Like I said all last week, it does not matter what happen in  the past, because the past did not save Milan last night and it won't save them for the future. You need to stop living in the past, because it's dead and gone !!!!!! And by the way  humble is in my vocabulary. I was just stating the true facts about last nights game it is what is a beat down by Crockett County !!!!!! Time keep on slipping slipping into the future,  Crockett got fly like eagle into the new season and in the playoffs. Hello COFO !!!!!

what :huh:

Johnny Jones had 300 yards and 5 touchdown against Milan last night !!!!!! 

300 out of 416

Milan had 170 total 92 rushing and 78 passing !!!!!!

Milan do not have a dominant back this year like they have in past years !!!!!!

Last Milan had a 85 yard return off the kickoff and  touchdown off a fumble in the enzone, By Tristen McDaniel  !!!!!!

Milan top back did not score last night, SKYLAR HOPEWELL AND ISIAH ROSS GOT STOPPED ALL NIGHT.

Edited by heatwave

He still ran it some but mixed in a lot of other things. There was some I formation and shotgun. Also some wildcat action where there would be direct snaps to Johnny Jones. Smart call. That boy is a beast!!! Congratulations again Crockett Co.

Sounds a lot like what we do here in Camden now days..even some pistol and read option..Wonder if the old Coach/boss took some advice from the ex OC/ employee...

Edited by Beagle

u can say what u want that was the first quarter cc was ok but up zero n the first got stopped on 4 down and the turnovers started in the third quarter u can say what ever makes u sleep better at night the facts say milan a 3 and 7 team beat you on your field 33 16 period

At the time  Milan was a 0-2 team , but if they had played Crockett in the playoff it would have been a different story !!!!!!

Just be happy they don't to play in the playoff !!!

Crockett got a lot better when  they got Johnny Jones back !!!!

At the time  Milan was a 0-2 team , but if they had played Crockett in the playoff it would have been a different story !!!!!!

Just be happy they don't to play in the playoff !!!

Crockett got a lot better when  they got Johnny Jones back !!!!

i could be wrong...but wasnt mr jones around for week 1 of the playoffs last season???

ur boys from crockett are a good solid team heatwave...but what makes u think theyve made the jump that is necessary to be playing on thanksgiving weekend