Bruceton Tigers come to play Huntingdon Mustangs in county rivalry

KermitDeeFrog

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it's a perfect week to run the 4-4 against Bruceton. I'd put 9 in the box until they proved they could pass the ball over us. Offensively I don't think they can slow us down no matter what we run. I'd like to see freshman #16 get some snaps under center in short yardage situations. He's a load to bring down. Peace out Girl Scout.

Actually it's a perfect week to run the 4-4 against Bruceton. I'd put 9 in the box until they proved they could pass the ball over us. Offensively I don't think they can slow us down no matter what we run. I'd like to see freshman #16 get some snaps under center in short yardage situations. He's a load to bring down. Peace out Girl Scout.

But if we put nine in the box what if they go over the top? Or better yet what if they go trips all night do we dare cover all three, or do we double dog dare them to throw which then again opens up a can of worms over the perverbial top. Sweet mother! You better get down to that field house and talk to miller quick!

if the game is at hunnington it will be tough us at wc traveled over there and played the year we won state and they have great fans support but we came out with the win but it was most definitely a real intense game good luck to both teams would really like to see it but we will be busy spanking Collinwood good luck guys

if the game is at hunnington it will be tough us at wc traveled over there and played the year we won state and they have great fans support but we came out with

the win but it was most definitely a real intense game good luck to both teams would really like to see it but we will be busy spanking Collinwood good luck guys[/quote

Y'all had luck on yalls side that night. That was a tough loss to swollow for a mustang fan

Edited by SirStang

if the game is at hunnington it will be tough us at wc traveled over there and played the year we won state and they have great fans support but we came out with

the win but it was most definitely a real intense game good luck to both teams would really like to see it but we will be busy spanking Collinwood good luck guys[/quote

Y'all had luck on yalls side that night. That was a tough loss to swollow for a mustang fan

no we just had the veer and it is hard to stop but we struggled running it on yalls tough defense, but hey good luck to yall Friday night man hope yall come up with the win