Bruceton Tigers come to play Huntingdon Mustangs in county rivalry

KermitDeeFrog

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I still think this is going to be closer than people think and I think the mustangs will still pull away in the late 3rd or forth because of Brucetons depth issues, however since we are having homecoming this week that gives Bruceton a longer break to rest and maybe get some of that steam back.  Should be a barn burner.

That said I hope we have a intense rivalry game with some hard hits by both teams like most rivalry games go.  However I hope  no one from either team gets injured and everyone stays healthy.  Also hope everyone plays with good sportsmanship as well.  Everyone keep careful as it shouldn't be as hot as it normally is it is still going to be a warm game so everyone including fans and players both keep plenty of fluids in you.  Bruceton and Huntingdon players drink a lot too so you dont get too many cramps.  Also I hope everyone has a safe trip home.  If you can't make tonights game you can listen to it on 100.9 the farm on their radio station or this link: 

http://thefarmradio.com/

Just click on the cow.  Also you have to pay to watch the stream of the football game and I heard the stream don't work right now so don't waste your money.  It was good while it lasted apparently nfhs is greedy and only sees $$ signs.  If I hear more bout whats going on with nfhs network I will speak of it if anyone else knows anything they can post bout it too.

That said GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!