Bruceton Tigers come to play Huntingdon Mustangs in county rivalry

KermitDeeFrog

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see Tiger High defeat the perennial Carroll County Champions but it won't happen this year. Ponies 37 - Tiger Town 12. Hollow Rock-Bruceton is still a few steps away from their glory days.

I believe Bruceton is a lot more than a few steps away from their glory days.Doubt they ever reach those days again.

Not trying to bash brucetons team this year because I'm sure they have some great kids but with that being said I sure am glad Bruceton is not the team that they use to be. Unless Joe Longmire returns and suits up for Friday night I think the Stang's eventually get it done. Homecoming is a week that the players especially the seniors will never forget but most the time the performance is not the best

You have to go into every game thinking you can win, or you will never win. Bruceton is a good football team that is perfectly able to beat Huntingdon, Any team can beat any team any given game. thats wat makes football great. Im sticking to my prediction. and im sure it will be right

What is the name of that old song   DREAM A LITTLE DREAM FOR ME!

You have to go into every game thinking you can win, or you will never win. Bruceton is a good football team that is perfectly able to beat Huntingdon, Any team can beat any team any given game. thats wat makes football great. Im sticking to my prediction. and im sure it will be right

why dont you come with me tigermanager58 on a magic carpet ride