Week 2: Elizabethton (1-1) @ Sullivan East (1-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Tyree do yesterday in Junior varsity game? I heard he threw for 4 TDs and ran for another. Just wondering.

Hey Lance sounds like you've got an agenda and a bone to pick. Maybe we can take care of that face to face or you can keep trying to hide on here, what are you a male nurse or something.

Edited by Fan12

Hey Fan 12 , I have no agenda, I just love football and think everybody should get a shot. If you are knocking on me for being a male nurse, sorry I like helping people and saving lives!!why are you being so defensive? If # 1 has it wrapped up, then you shouldn't worry! And my name.........dang you exposed me! I haven't said anything negative about your boy, Mr. Armstrong. I'll be at the game Friday night! Go Cyclones!

First off I hope his throwing elbow is ok and I think he is a great kid and a good athlete.My reasoning for saying that Tyree should get a start is because he seems to be a more accurate passer than Armstrong and he looks more comfortable in the pocket but that don't mean Armstrong can't improve and get better.I'm not the coach and Shawn has his reasoning for who he starts and the season is just Two games in so we shall see how the QB situation plays out.I have met Armstrong and his family because I used to go to church were they went and they are good folks and hope the best for Caleb and hope he stays healthy.Just my two cents for what it's worth.

Asked an honest question to an honest man; get an honest answer. Thank you for your words and well wishes for my son. I agree and he knows also he's not played as well as he would like. He's harder on himself than anyone on here could ever be. I think you'll see a change in his play if he's given the chance. Again thanks for you honesty. He's healing, no bones broken in the elbow.

Asked an honest question to an honest man; get an honest answer. Thank you for your words and well wishes for my son. I agree and he knows also he's not played as well as he would like. He's harder on himself than anyone on here could ever be. I think you'll see a change in his play if he's given the chance. Again thanks for you honesty. He's healing, no bones broken in the elbow.

That's great news and again I think he is a great athlete and wish him the best.Tell him to keep his head up and he will be fine.

Hey Fan 12 , I have no agenda, I just love football and think everybody should get a shot. If you are knocking on me for being a male nurse, sorry I like helping people and saving lives!!why are you being so defensive? If # 1 has it wrapped up, then you shouldn't worry! And my name.........dang you exposed me! I haven't said anything negative about your boy, Mr. Armstrong. I'll be at the game Friday night! Go Cyclones!

So will I; but not to deal with you. I'll be there cheering on the cyclones. Praying for health and team sport at its best.