2-0 Gibbs @ 2-0 Anderson County

Mav4life

2-0 Gibbs @ 2-0 AC 2014

M A X P R E P S Rankings, these have not been updated since the games played on Friday

National:

AC: 1,062            Gibbs: 2,687

State:

AC: 34                 Gibbs: 79

5A:

AC: 7                   Gibbs: 15

Power Rankings:

AC: 122.72 (49th)             Gibbs: 104.21 (151st)

Avg Rankings of opponents National, State, Classification:

AC: 7,941 – 208 – 28       Gibbs: 5,921 – 160 – 27

Opponents Record:

AC: 1-3                Gibbs: 1-3

Points Scored:

AC: 73 Avg. of 37             Gibbs: 65 Avg. of 33

Points Allowed:

AC: 19 Avg. of 10             Gibbs: 27 Avg. of 13.5

Power Rankings Prediction: AC wins by 21

M A X P R E P S Prediction: AC wins by 12

AC Leads series 6-2

The last game won by Gibbs in series was in 1992

AC Average Margin of Victory in Series: 37-5

AC won last years game 35-6, Gibbs held AC to 7 first half points where the halftime score was 7-0, AC then went on to score 28 unanswered points in the second half to go up 35-0 before Gibbs Scored late in the 4th Qtr.  I am expecting a similar game this season, but with a few more points to Gibbs Credit as they are an improved team this season and could be a contender in 3AAA.  With possession football if Gibbs can produce on offense they could swing the outcome in their favor, however I do believe that AC is set up nicely on both sides of the ball in this one and with a more balanced attack shown this past week I think AC will once again put up good numbers on the offensive side of the ball.  Smith looked very good throwing the ball and AC showed that they are a much more balanced team this week than last.  My prediction is AC finds ways to score in other ways than simply handing the ball to Fox.  Smith, Johnson and Ford will have a big night. 

AC: 42

Gibbs: 20

2-0 Gibbs @ 2-0 AC 2014

M A X P R E P S Rankings, these have not been updated since the games played on Friday

National:

AC: 1,062 Gibbs: 2,687

State:

AC: 34 Gibbs: 79

5A:

AC: 7 Gibbs: 15

Power Rankings:

AC: 122.72 (49th) Gibbs: 104.21 (151st)

Avg Rankings of opponents National, State, Classification:

AC: 7,941 – 208 – 28 Gibbs: 5,921 – 160 – 27

Opponents Record:

AC: 1-3 Gibbs: 1-3

Points Scored:

AC: 73 Avg. of 37 Gibbs: 65 Avg. of 33

Points Allowed:

AC: 19 Avg. of 10 Gibbs: 27 Avg. of 13.5

Power Rankings Prediction: AC wins by 21

M A X P R E P S Prediction: AC wins by 12

AC Leads series 6-2

The last game won by Gibbs in series was in 1992

AC Average Margin of Victory in Series: 37-5

AC won last years game 35-6, Gibbs held AC to 7 first half points where the halftime score was 7-0, AC then went on to score 28 unanswered points in the second half to go up 35-0 before Gibbs Scored late in the 4th Qtr. I am expecting a similar game this season, but with a few more points to Gibbs Credit as they are an improved team this season and could be a contender in 3AAA. With possession football if Gibbs can produce on offense they could swing the outcome in their favor, however I do believe that AC is set up nicely on both sides of the ball in this one and with a more balanced attack shown this past week I think AC will once again put up good numbers on the offensive side of the ball. Smith looked very good throwing the ball and AC showed that they are a much more balanced team this week than last. My prediction is AC finds ways to score in other ways than simply handing the ball to Fox. Smith, Johnson and Ford will have a big night.

AC: 42

Gibbs: 20

Good analysis once again M4L. I like your score prediction but I think it could be a little closer. I'd like to see your breakdown on CC and Central.