Giles @ CPA_____Bring It

Bobcat fans,

Tell me about your team this year. Who are the leaders on offense and defense. CPA is expecting a hard fought game with a talented and well coached team. Heard on sports radio here in Nashville to expect a huge crowd from Giles Co in attendance as many folks plan to stay over Fri night see Bo Wallace play for Ole Miss on Saturday. Should be a lot of fun.

I'm hoping for a good crowd coach. Our young men will need all the support they can muster Friday night. But with the game on TV plus there's a big shindig going on the square tomorrow night it might skew the numbers a bit. I don't know if it's Rooster Fries or a possum boil but word is they're a sitting up a projector on the square so folks can watch the grass flying... :rolleyes:

We try to be balanced on offense. I'm not one to call out players but we have some strong senior leadership. Not many of them but they set examples. We're looking for team defense. Playing smart with an attitude. A great week of practice in the books. I like our chances..... :ugeek:

Word is CPA's visitor side is small , if these schools want the crowds Giles Co is known for bringing, it would be nice to have somewhere to sit.

Word is all the Pulaski upper crust....you know the ones with ATT U-verse my be watching it on the tube. :mrgreen: 

Bring your lawn chair maybe you can sit over in the grass or kick back in the concession area.  Wish that u-verse stuff made it out in my neck of the woods.  Guess I will just have to watch it live.  Maybe in 2 years when we go back, the jumbo-tron will be up. Can't let Ensworth have everything by themselves.   GO CATS!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• https://www.facebook.com/share/p/rna6A7Y4jq2v2zcF/?mibextid=K35XfP    
    • Looks like South Pittsburg added some more talent!  
    • So much talk about an investigation about student record manipulation and then everything has went silent. Has anyone heard how the investigation is going?
    • Basically what you're saying is schools can basically bully students around and get away with it because they are protected. I agree to a certain extent but when schools decisions to keep knuckleheads on staff starts costing kids careers and a college education there is a problem. Our school system last week had a teacher supposedly push a kid and the parents went to the law and the teacher is suspended. So I wouldn't say that they can just do what they want without liability. This case don't pass the smell test because the coach had already been fired before and she got fired after a year on the job. Sounds like the student was right in this case on the outside looking in because the coach gets fired after one year. How many coaches get fired after one year?? Not many. 
    • Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen.