DeKalb @ Livingston

Stealer007

I believe those 1-9 seasons wouldn't have happened if the administration would have went ahead and hired Herron instead of Evans. We did have athletes, just very, very piss-poor coaching. No one wanted to play for Evans.

probably not but Brooks didn't do much while at UHS. And some teams from 2009-2010 had 25-30 players. Even Brooks teams would have 8-10 players every game out claim ticky tack injuries. You don't see that with Herron. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Dont agree with that 90warrior but thats why we all have opinions. Other than LA and Trousdale, DC can compete and have a chance to win all the others. Trousdale is also without Harper also. Not saying they will win but a great opportunity to win.

im not saying they wont compete stealer just don't think they will win. just my opinion.

probably not but Brooks didn't do much. And some teams from 2009-2010 had 25-30 players. Even Brooks teams would have 8-10 players every game evey year out claim ticky tack injuries. You don't see that with Herron.

The 2009-2010 teams Evans was HC. At the end of the 2010 season there were only 19 players. True Brooks didn't do much but then again that comes down to coaching, and being personable with players. When Herron came suddenly everyone wanted to play again.

im not saying they wont compete stealer just don't think they will win. just my opinion.

Any team that plays LA this year will have to be on their A game. You can't make mistakes and give LA the short field and expect to win. LA's passing game is one of their strong points. SC has long rangy DB's with most able to dunk a BB. They are physical and won't play off the LOS 10 yds deep. They will cheat up to try to stop the short out pass. They have the speed to cover deep. If we can get out starting LB's back, neither has played a snap this year and started last year, along with our starting defensive tackle back, our defense will be much improved. As Termite said, "Tuck, defensive tackle, came out of nowhere", and showed good depth.  I have no idea about LA's DB's, but SC's passing game will have your DC working overtime. Our running game, especially with Milan, can cause problems in various ways. If we go in 100% healthy, we will still have to play at our best to beat LA.  

The pass game has come up big at times but don't over look the fact that 18 has over 500 yards in two games. The ol and dl have played well, the secondary is quick and the lb's as a group play well together. LA from week 0 to week one showed much improvement. Good luck HOG-EYE!!!

As I said, it will take a healthy team with 110% effort with few/no mistakes to beat LA

Shifting gears just a tad:

With all the dunking athletes, why didn't any of them want to play for the best boys basketball coach in the school's history?

I wondered that too. Where were all the dunking SC kids these last two years in bball while DC, LA, and UHS were rolling through them? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan