Station Camp at Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

SPELLING POLICE HERE:

1) becuase - - Should be because - probably just a typo.

2) there - - - - - Should be their - probably should get a spelling book before calling out others.

:roflol:

Wall Misstar offisar eye am sow sorie,...... Stick to your own threads that pertains to you, your going out of your way to try to make others seem below you. Stick to being average.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonetheless I'm not going to argue with a teenager on a forum.

This coming from the guy who on the Blackman / Mt Juliet thread insulting our fans:

"let's not act ignorant as if Blackman is just playing an average team. Wouldn't expect too many humble Blackman fans anyways, as if you all have a chance against Maryville or even making it out of the semi's"

Then I browse here and see you pulling the old "you can't spell" attack on another poster while you do it yourself in the very next post.

And finally you try to cover your arrogance by trying to talk like Stars (who you can't hold a candle to btw) while calling me "dude".

I'm not the one who should be worried about being perceived as immature.

This coming from the guy who on the Blackman / Mt Juliet thread insulting our fans:

"let's not act ignorant as if Blackman is just playing an average team. Wouldn't expect too many humble Blackman fans anyways, as if you all have a chance against Maryville or even making it out of the semi's"

Then I browse here and see you pulling the old "you can't spell" attack on another poster while you do it yourself in the very next post.

And finally you try to cover your arrogance by trying to talk like Stars (who you can't hold a candle to btw) while calling me "dude".

Nice comeback it took you three hours, once again you just proved my point, your fishing around for people to "target" sure I'm a good target but I actually started as a non-bias, calm poster towards my team and who they play. Then people like WCP come around throwing insults, and people like you and your fans give MJ no chance. I'm sorry but I'm all for people getting a dose of THEIR own medicine. So once again feel free to post at me on THE BLACKMAN VS MOUNT JULIET thread! That's what it is for, unless you made history and developed a time machine to go back to the Station Camp game.

Nice comeback it took you three hours, once again you just proved my point, your fishing around for people to "target" sure I'm a good target but I actually started as a non-bias, calm poster towards my team and who they play. Then people like WCP come around throwing insults, and people like you and your fans give MJ no chance. I'm sorry but I'm all for people getting a dose of THEIR own medicine. So once again feel free to post at me on THE BLACKMAN VS MOUNT JULIET thread! That's what it is for, unless you made history and developed a time machine to go back to the Station Camp game.