Cannon vs red boiling springs

Jar2h

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the 3 games we've played so far no one has been able keep RBS from moving the ball. In the case with JC the only reason RBS was held under 20 points was because of 3 turnovers at the wrong time and a missed offsides call by the referees. Cannon Co. isn't as good as either JC or Gville so unless we just play awful RBS should win by 2 or 3 scores. With that said RBS's defense hasn't been that great either. Wouldn't shock me a bit if it was a 41-21 type of game.

Edited by swanson71

I want to say RBS wins this one and will probably happen but I got to go with 8AA on this one. I would hope that Cannon County could represent enough to beat a team that has not had much success over the past few years. Granted Cannon County has not had much success neither but RBS is on the rise and has been impressing me with there scores against their opponents lately. CC wins 26-19 but would be a big win for RBS if they could pull it out.  

Out of the 3 games we've played so far no one has been able RBS from moving the ball.  In the case with JC the only reason RBS was held under 20 points was because of 3 turnovers at the wrong time and a missed offsides call by the referees.  Cannon Co. isn't as good as either JC or Gville so unless we just play awful RBS should win by 2 or 3 scores.  With that said RBS's defense hasn't been that great either.  Wouldn't shock me a bit if it was a 41-21 type of game.

Go Dawgs