Macon @ Livingston Academy

tnchad1980

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Macon County
    • Livingston Academy

Argument invalid due to no prior knowledge. Good day.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then....

I recall an old mid 70's cheer after an SC win over LA that speaks to and supports my statements or in your opinion my "bashing." Seems the reputation has made its rounds 

Edited by PrinceOfHillsdale633

If someone comes here looking for bulletin board material they've already lost. Should be worried about the game being played, not posters on a forum.

Come on, in this day and age you don't think a player, or coach for that matter, has made their way onto this website? Whether you or me agree with it or not, FWIW I don't, it still happens.

I don't recall "bashing" as picking out someone's ignorant prediction. A LA win by 50? MC will show up after a week off ready to play. With the frosh under center I would be willing to bet that LA doesn't win by 50. He is a stud, nobody thus far has been able to contain him including TC.  For the person who picked LA by 50, if I had to guess he is person that every county has that always picks for his team to win by 50.