Macon @ Livingston Academy

tnchad1980

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Macon County
    • Livingston Academy

UpperCumberlandMan when you see some Stats on the DC game please post. Would like to know how many yards and TD's our 1b running back had while 1a back was taking a break and enjoying the game getting ready to go back in and break off another one. I think LA's previous opponents will agree we will keep our opponents D on the field and keep coming at you until you leave that little opening. Also make a note not all the receivers that can burn you on LA's offense are over 6' one not even close. Then in the back of your mind you start hearing train horns and fireworks. So far it's been an unexplained phenomenon.

UpperCumberlandMan when you see some Stats on the DC game please post. Would like to know how many yards and TD's our 1b running back had while 1a back was taking a break and enjoying the game getting ready to go back in and break off another one. I think LA's previous opponents will agree we will keep our opponents D on the field and keep coming at you until you leave that little opening. Also make a note not all the receivers that can burn you on LA's offense are over 6' one not even close. Then in the back of your mind you start hearing train horns and fireworks. So far it's been an unexplained phenomenon.

HC didn't have stats on LA game but I think Savage had around 60 yards and 1 TD. He looked good too!