Week 3: Boyd Buchanan at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaction what kind of mess is this?  Does that Reynolds man know that they have other players beside this Orr boy?  You got to stop all of them, not just that Orr boy.  You think im joking but im not.

It was like Boyd's entire defensive game plan was to stop Kareem.  I kept waiting for them to move someone into the box to slow down the run and they never did.  If their goal was to stop Kareem, they succeeded, but they should have given some thought to Banks, he ran all over them.

It was like Boyd's entire defensive game plan was to stop Kareem. I kept waiting for them to move someone into the box to slow down the run and they never did. If their goal was to stop Kareem, they succeeded, but they should have given some thought to Banks, he ran all over them.

Ran by not over. I don't think we touched him.

Very young team that will be very good in a year or 2.

ouch!!

Teams like ND are scared of teams like yours. They are very good but don't want to play with other teams that allow scholarships.

One of the wrestling coaches from ND lived across the street from me for years. He also helps in football. He says that they have 10 kids who don't pay to go there. The church pays there way.

I'm not sure how they get away with that.

It is interesting that there are 3 kids that were at Boyd in 8th, all good athletes, now at ND. One of those kids mom told me her son couldn't play sports for us in highschool because they received aid. He played for ND last night and their tuition is higher.

A lot of people on here think we all cheat. And there are schools who do. I don't understand why a school would chose to cheat instead of jumping to D2 but that appears to be the case.

ND should enjoy this win. Things will be back to normal when this group of freshmen get a little older.

/end rant