Distrct 13 Crockett County leads the Way !

heatwave

who made those picks???

im pretty sure i had dburg and westview up top...then crockett...i would even venture to put south gibson at the bottom instead of obion

of course i think u can search my comments...i may have actually put crockett at 1...i know we had a thread about it a month or 2 ago

im wondering...yes u beat milan...but the other 2 teams that matter are still yet to come...its a long season my friend

who made those picks???

im pretty sure i had dburg and westview up top...then crockett...i would even venture to put south gibson at the bottom instead of obion

of course i think u can search my comments...i may have actually put crockett at 1...i know we had a thread about it a month or 2 ago

im wondering...yes u beat milan...but the other 2 teams that matter are still yet to come...its a long season my friend

Yes it a long season, but South Gibson is not a bad team they have just lost some tough games and some close game and that's a sign of dangerous team !!!!!  I am not saying Crockett will win the district they were picked by coach's to win the district  before the season started !!!!!! Crockett is just leading the way this week !!!!!!

Edited by heatwave

Yes you are right dhstennis, we got let the season play it's self out to see who is the best in district !!!!!!

I was not agreeing with the picks just posting them for all to see !!!!!!

Crockett got a very chance good to win the district, because they are big, strong and physical up front and they play hard and they have Johnny B Good, the best back in west TN !!!!!! This could be their year to go all the way to cookville and bring back the gold ball !!!!!!

Edited by heatwave

I was not agreeing with the picks just posting them for all to see !!!!!!

Crockett got a very chance good to win the district, because they are big, strong and physical up front and they play hard and they have Johnny B Good, the best back in west TN !!!!!! This could be their year to go all the way to cookville and bring back the gold ball !!!!!!

Crockett County has a chance of winning the state if there is a Ebola outbreak at Fulton in November. But then, you still have to get through Liberty and Trez, Dyersburg, and Giles.

Don't hold your breath....

Crockett County has a chance of winning the state if there is a Ebola outbreak at Fulton in November. But then, you still have to get through Liberty and Trez, Dyersburg, and Giles.

Don't hold your breath....

You are not going to cry are you !!!!!! mg  I just said they may have a chance to win, I DID'T SAY THEY WERE GOING TO WIN !!!!!!!  But if they do I got some paper towels for you to stop the tears !!!!!!!  Are you crying mg because I made a commit on Crockett winning state !!!!!! what a cry baby !!!!!!!

You are not going to cry are you !!!!!! mg  I just said they may have a chance to win, I DID'T SAY THEY WERE GOING TO WIN !!!!!!!  But if they do I got some paper towels for you to stop the tears !!!!!!!  Are you crying mg because I made a commit on Crockett winning state !!!!!! what a cry baby !!!!!!!

No need to act like a prepubescent and get all defensive. But if you are 12, then I understand and all is cool.

Is was just a observation.

Dhstennis do you have anything positive to say Crockett county should be placed in the number one seed right now because Westview got put to the test by south Gibson and won by 2 points so on book they don't deserve it right now. And Crockett was suppose to be put to test by Milan and they stomped them by 30 so Crockett deserves it. They stopped a very talented coach Morris team to 13 points and those came early first half!! So yes as I sit and say again Crockett count deserves to be right there in that number one until someone changes it but don't see that happening right now because ward has got those boys lookin in a positive direction.