Distrct 13 Crockett County leads the Way !

heatwave

Dhstennis do you have anything positive to say Crockett county should be placed in the number one seed right now because Westview got put to the test by south Gibson and won by 2 points so on book they don't deserve it right now. And Crockett was suppose to be put to test by Milan and they stomped them by 30 so Crockett deserves it. They stopped a very talented coach Morris team to 13 points and those came early first half!! So yes as I sit and say again Crockett count deserves to be right there in that number one until someone changes it but don't see that happening right now because ward has got those boys lookin in a positive direction.

Deserve to be placed in the #1 seed right now??? Act like the team you root for has won a game before and people won't question your credibility nearly as much...give the other teams credit where it's due, acknowledge the chance that you could lose, and your team will receive their recognition based on their accomplishments in due time. Crockett Co. opened some eyes by dominating Milan, no need for some yahoo to jump the gun and proclaim them district, region, or state champs in waiting after one district game. 

Never said dyersburg or anybody else in our district isn't good. But look who Westview played south Gibson a weaker school in our district and Milan plate obion another weaker school and Crockett played a very talented coached and players football team so right now Crockett deserves to be on the number 1!!!! But there not done them kids have a heart to go 10 and 0 this year they want revenge on three teams that beat them last year and they already got one down!! Not saying they will beat dyersburg or Westview but coach ward has got this kids looking for a district championship and that's what there pushing for all I have to say is you better watch out for Crockett county this year

Never said dyersburg or anybody else in our district isn't good. But look who Westview played south Gibson a weaker school in our district and Milan plate obion another weaker school and Crockett played a very talented coached and players football team so right now Crockett deserves to be on the number 1!!!! But there not done them kids have a heart to go 10 and 0 this year they want revenge on three teams that beat them last year and they already got one down!! Not saying they will beat dyersburg or Westview but coach ward has got this kids looking for a district championship and that's what there pushing for all I have to say is you better watch out for Crockett county this year

There is no #1 right now. If Crockett is #1 in district after the regular season, then blow your horn as long and loud as you like. I'm not arguing that Crockett isn't good, or may not win the region title, or couldn't win the superbowl if given the chance...just calm down and give it time to play out.

Dhstennis do you have anything positive to say Crockett county should be placed in the number one seed right now because Westview got put to the test by south Gibson and won by 2 points so on book they don't deserve it right now. And Crockett was suppose to be put to test by Milan and they stomped them by 30 so Crockett deserves it. They stopped a very talented coach Morris team to 13 points and those came early first half!! So yes as I sit and say again Crockett count deserves to be right there in that number one until someone changes it but don't see that happening right now because ward has got those boys lookin in a positive direction.

sorry it took me so long to follow up cavs

i dont have anything good or bad to say about crockett...just asking questions of fans who seem to be very overwhelmed by such early success

crockett has played 3 games...winning all 3 by a ton...well done

then u throw in the fact that each of those 3 teams were 3-7 last season and didnt make the playoffs

shoot 2 of those teams...bolivar and south side got wins against fayette ware who hasnt won a game in over 6 years...

looking at all that...a fan of any other 4a team in the area just laughs at ur claims of winning the district over dburg...much less playing for a title

i am very interested in seeing how ur team finishes the season...a 10-0 record is most definitely possible...i have simply asked what has changed that the cavs were able to make the jump from 3rd to 1st in that district...because at this point...dburg is the most impressive team

and as much as everyone would like to pick on westview for having a close game against south gibson...the fact is they won...making them 3-0 as well...maybe south gibson is a much worse matchup for the chargers...who knows

And y'all's district win was obion county? So tell me who y'all have played to show y'all's impressive team? It's alright though y'all come to Crockett in 2 weeks and everybody wants to ask what do we have to make a diffirence and that is ward changing up a few things and alot of newer kids on the line that are playing with alot of heart just wait DHSTENNS you will see

And y'all's district win was obion county? So tell me who y'all have played to show y'all's impressive team? It's alright though y'all come to Crockett in 2 weeks and everybody wants to ask what do we have to make a diffirence and that is ward changing up a few things and alot of newer kids on the line that are playing with alot of heart just wait DHSTENNS you will see

im not from tn or dburg cavs...ya'll for me is not dyersburg

2nd...dburg beat u boys twice last year...with mr jones playing...crockett was able to pull out 1 td in the playoffs...so until that changes...dburg is the more impressive team...crockett will have their chance to set the record straight soon enough u are correct

i follow liberty football...maybe well get to meet up later on this year...who knows