3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

technically this could mean we are district champs per.hog and we all agree to have the banners taken and would some one call Wlaf radio and have that non sense taken off. I think this were the rules if I wouldn't  misunderstand. So we all live to fight another  day> I love you guys but we need a new  objective henceforth :wub:

Chadwell the new DC deserves a shootout too. What about that lights out D? Of course, you boy Russ with the fine as frog hair O line coaching. Oh it's good to be a part of the herd. I say it's good to be a part of the herd! Sing with me now AC fans....

It is a good to be a part of the heard O it is the herd that we all sole believe never to go down in defeat never not never ...;;;;;;Again..........

It is a good to be a part of the heard O it is the herd that we all sole believe never to go down in defeat never not never ...;;;;;;Again..........

I'm gonna have to report you to Davey again! Catholic is gonna be tough. And we have Central and then the Mildcats and some others too. Don't be counting those chickens bro!

Chadwell the new DC deserves a shootout too. What about that lights out D? Of course, you boy Russ with the fine as frog hair O line coaching. Oh it's good to be a part of the herd. I say it's good to be a part of the herd! Sing with me now AC fans....

I totally agree. They went in half time reviewed and I could even see screen passes all night, A deep ball only  if someone over committed, 2nd half no over commits plus through in the rush and in football we can call it pure chaos, That was some darn good adjustments ands the killing or the ground.  

I'm gonna have to report you to Davey again! Catholic is gonna be tough. And we have Central and then the Mildcats and some others too. Don't be counting those chickens bro!

oh I agree. Davey actually told me this summer that catholic will be his toughest game. at least now they have something to build on. Thanks Tom you are right on