3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

First hal we sat back and let CC throw on us and it bit us, 2nd half we got after Jeffers, tightened up our coverage and completely dominated, I would venture to say that we might have outgained CC in the second half somewhere around 300-50 in yardage, CC wemt up 14-7 to start the game an AC scored 28 unanswered points. Like I daid, West layed the Blueprint for how to shut that Offense down, they did it against AC a few years back then did it against CC las season, if you dont have a QB that can make the big plays with his feet getting out of the pocket than you pressure him and force him to make mistakes, thats what AC did tonight, and the defense put Jeffers on the ground enuff to disrupt him and fromm then on it was all AC. The CC special teams playe a descent first half, but in the second half AC bein able to put the ball in the endzone on kickoffs was huge and AC looked solid on special teams in the second half. Campbell is still 100% on his PAT's and Johnson did a heck of a job holding tonight, had to make some real good adjustments to get the ball down. Johnson was more than Solid on both sides of the ball and Fox had a pretty good night, if I was guessing I would say Fox ended with around 160 yards and Johnson probably had around 60 but the player of the game in my opinion has to go to Zane Smith, that young man played lights out tonight and ran the option flawlessly, he also had what I would consider the play of the game, in the 3rd qtr AC ran a version of a swing pass, a play they ran a few times with success, but this time CC was ready for it, he clutche the ball and kept feom throwin it then managed to break off a 30+ yard TD, CC broke on the swin an had he theown the ball it cery well migh have been a pick 6, that is a 14 point play in my mind and possibly the most important one of the entire game, i would like to see the stats fron tonight because thw combo of Smith, Fox and Johnson is becoming deadly in the running game, add For to te mix and that is a strong bunch, If AC can get just a little bit stronger in the passing game than look out, they could be dangerous

First hal we sat back and let CC throw on us and it bit us, 2nd half we got after Jeffers, tightened up our coverage and completely dominated, I would venture to say that we might have outgained CC in the second half somewhere around 300-50 in yardage, CC wemt up 14-7 to start the game an AC scored 28 unanswered points. Like I daid, West layed the Blueprint for how to shut that Offense down, they did it against AC a few years back then did it against CC las season, if you dont have a QB that can make the big plays with his feet getting out of the pocket than you pressure him and force him to make mistakes, thats what AC did tonight, and the defense put Jeffers on the ground enuff to disrupt him and fromm then on it was all AC. The CC special teams playe a descent first half, but in the second half AC bein able to put the ball in the endzone on kickoffs was huge and AC looked solid on special teams in the second half. Campbell is still 100% on his PAT's and Johnson did a heck of a job holding tonight, had to make some real good adjustments to get the ball down. Johnson was more than Solid on both sides of the ball and Fox had a pretty good night, if I was guessing I would say Fox ended with around 160 yards and Johnson probably had around 60 but the player of the game in my opinion has to go to Zane Smith, that young man played lights out tonight and ran the option flawlessly, he also had what I would consider the play of the game, in the 3rd qtr AC ran a version of a swing pass, a play they ran a few times with success, but this time CC was ready for it, he clutche the ball and kept feom throwin it then managed to break off a 30+ yard TD, CC broke on the swin an had he theown the ball it cery well migh have been a pick 6, that is a 14 point play in my mind and possibly the most important one of the entire game, i would like to see the stats fron tonight because thw combo of Smith, Fox and Johnson is becoming deadly in the running game, add For to te mix and that is a strong bunch, If AC can get just a little bit stronger in the passing game than look out, they could be dangerous

Agree with everything you said. That play by Smith was sweet!

Oh that is the game in a nut shell. Great Job  Mav4