3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

There was an article in the Clinton Courier yesterday and it said the video tape proved that Norris didn't do what they were accused of.

and also and editors note is posted at the bottom of the original report at W Y S H, keep in mind this is a Clinton site and is not partial to Norris:

Editor’s note:  WYSH’s initial report on this incident was filed before having had a chance to review the video.  Having had the chance to watch the game film, we agree it does not show any dirty, illegal, or intent to injure on the part of the Senators

This has been completely blown out of the water by the CC press and administrator and like I said earlier, if after watching the video you still think Norris did the things they are accused of than you have another agenda other than player safety, take that as you will but the video is out so all the hear say and talk accusing coach Noe and the Senators needs to be dropped because it is obvious what is really going on here.

You all just keep patting yourself on the back and keep telling yourself how good you all are. .lol.lol ....I'm going to love too hear the excuses come Saturday morning.. anybody want to bet on hats I'm open for business. Lol.lol

You tell them Hoghead. NO ONE CAN KEEP US FROM BUYING OUR OWN TROPHY... WE MIGHT NOT SCORE AS MUCH AS THE OTHER TEAMS. BUT BY HOG WE HAVE TWIN MASTERMINDS ..