Mount Juliet vs Blackman

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering driving up for this one....  MJ has to score early to have a chance in this one, I believe.   Anyone outside of MJ fans picking them to win this one?

Nope only some MJ fans know that the Bears can win this. They will need to play D like they the first half vs Station Camp. If they do; this game will be tight all the way.

Offense will need to control the ball and be efficient. Can't turn the ball over and put themselves in bad situations. I think they can move the ball and score on Blackman.

Defense will need to get 2-3 turnovers and the offense convert to touch downs.

Can't allow Blackman any big plays on special teams.

This is going to be one heck of a game.

Lets' Go Bears !

hahaha.....very interesting these Mt. Juliet fans...MJGOLDENBEARS - Just for you.  I didnt see you post on the thread last year.

Let's head down "Bad Memory" lane and enjoy a few comments from last years, "Mt. Juliet vs Blackman thread."

From LAST YEAR:

Blackman wont put up 400 yards rushing.....and MJ will be in the playoffs .... book it.

Curious as to what the talk will be should Mt Juliet win this game.

I see MJ keeping this close and making big play at end to win.

No way MJ loses another one by 30+..

I bet you the Bears fight hard and put out a better showing then what people think.

its 42-0 in the third.....Blackman....

Ok the third string should be by now! 42-0

42-14 Blackman final

Wow not what I expected out of MJ at all. I cant even begin to express my disappointment.

While i don't think it will be that bad this year, I'll spare myself the effort of doing a very thorough investigation into the two teams, and putting together a very detailed, great prediction with opinion to back it up. I'll say this, Blackman will pull the ones at some point.

hahaha.....very interesting these Mt. Juliet fans...MJGOLDENBEARS - Just for you. I didnt see you post on the thread last year.

Let's head down "Bad Memory" lane and enjoy a few comments from last years, "Mt. Juliet vs Blackman thread."

From LAST YEAR:

Blackman wont put up 400 yards rushing.....and MJ will be in the playoffs .... book it.

Curious as to what the talk will be should Mt Juliet win this game.

I see MJ keeping this close and making big play at end to win.

No way MJ loses another one by 30+..

I bet you the Bears fight hard and put out a better showing then what people think.

its 42-0 in the third.....Blackman....

Ok the third string should be by now! 42-0

42-14 Blackman final

Wow not what I expected out of MJ at all. I cant even begin to express my disappointment.

While i don't think it will be that bad this year, I'll spare myself the effort of doing a very thorough investigation into the two teams, and putting together a very detailed, great prediction with opinion to back it up. I'll say this, Blackman will pull the ones at some point.[/quote

See there is just no point in questioning or arguing with you. You always have to be right, and can never be proved wrong within your own egotistical mind. You and Madonna would get along great.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS