Milan @ Westview.

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be different than most posters on here. I say WV by 10. If the line gives their QB time, WV can move the ball through the air. Milan is better and WV's O- line is getting better. I can't say much about Ripley, but I believe they have 25 seniors (plus/minus) and I'm sure have some athletes. If Milan wins, I won't be surprised by that either. Either way---it's within 10 points. It'll come down to about 3 plays....like it usually does. Two pretty classy programs and both should be in the playoffs. I still say WV is a year away..those dudes are mostly juniors and sophomores.

I'll be different than most posters on here. I say WV by 10. If the line gives their QB time, WV can move the ball through the air. Milan is better and WV's O- line is getting better. I can't say much about Ripley, but I believe they have 25 seniors (plus/minus) and I'm sure have some athletes. If Milan wins, I won't be surprised by that either. Either way---it's within 10 points. It'll come down to about 3 plays....like it usually does. Two pretty classy programs and both should be in the playoffs. I still say WV is a year away..those dudes are mostly juniors and sophomores.

Sums it up pretty well HNR.

the way Milan dominated Peabody...57 total yards for Peabody after the first drive....3 first downs the 2nd half and Peabody came in at 46 points per game...think I'll take Milan...WV good in the skill positions but young in the line...and that's where games are won...and it'll be Milan by 6 or 12 points cause Milan's kicker can't get it between the uprights....

the way Milan dominated Peabody...57 total yards for Peabody after the first drive....3 first downs the 2nd half and Peabody came in at 46 points per game...think I'll take Milan...WV good in the skill positions but young in the line...and that's where games are won...and it'll be Milan by 6 or 12 points cause Milan's kicker can't get it between the uprights....

Possibly...it'll be a good game no matter what they're records are. Very rarely do you have one of their games get too out of whack. Peabody has maybe 2 playmakers...WV has about 5....that should keep the game closer. Milan has the edge on the line. WV has a good punter. Who knows...I'm still saying WV by 10, maybe 9 depending on the kicker.

Possibly...it'll be a good game no matter what they're records are. Very rarely do you have one of their games get too out of whack. Peabody has maybe 2 playmakers...WV has about 5....that should keep the game closer. Milan has the edge on the line. WV has a good punter. Who knows...I'm still saying WV by 10, maybe 9 depending on the kicker.

I think Westview is a lot better team than Trenton and I think the different in the game will be the extra points after the touchdowns and the passing game of Westview. Westview will mix the pass with the run to kept Milan defense honest. Will be a good game. Westview 24 Milan 20

respectfully disagree...Milan punter good too...kept Peabody pinned all night..all 4 of Milan's opponents were undefeated coming into game vs Milan....3 of 4 left with losses...and not too many Crockett's opponents are gonna leave with a V....

This one is a complete toss up. Westview is a very good team if they play at their best but if they play like they did against Ripley giving up so many opportunities or the last 6 mins of the Huntingdon game when they almost gave the game away they will lose by 10. If they play well and keep the mistakes to the minimal i think Westview will win by 10. If one thing i have noticed about Milan over the years is that they are very consistent in the way they play. So it depends on which 

Westview team shows up.

This one is a complete toss up. Westview is a very good team if they play at their best but if they play like they did against Ripley giving up so many opportunities or the last 6 mins of the Huntingdon game when they almost gave the game away they will lose by 10. If they play well and keep the mistakes to the minimal i think Westview will win by 10. If one thing i have noticed about Milan over the years is that they are very consistent in the way they play. So it depends on which 

Westview team shows up.

agree about the toss up...what makes me lean toward Milan is the O and D lines...that's where the games are won...just ask Peabody...WV has the edge at the skill positions...the close WV win vs a very mediocre Ripley team made me swing to the Dawgs....plus a 29-9 series lead for Milan...if things are even...Morris usually outcoaches Coady...but I could be wrong...good luck to both teams...

Edited by cofo

agree about the toss up...what makes me lean toward Milan is the O and D lines...that's where the games are won...just ask Peabody...WV has the edge at the skill positions...the close WV win vs a very mediocre Ripley team made me swing to the Dawgs....plus a 29-9 series lead for Milan...if things are even...Morris usually outcoaches Coady...but I could be wrong...good luck to both teams...

I'm sticking with WV, but I can see this one going either way. D Lines are about equal..Milan's O-Line is a lot better..."Skill" players are fairly close....who knows...I still say it comes down to 2 or 3 plays....should be a good one tonight.