Milan @ Westview.

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Westview will pound the puppies of Milan, just like last year.

You very well may win. But ya know it's amazing how y'all finally win a game and your suddenly world beaters. You didn't have much to say all those previous years when Milan was spankin' that boo hiney!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You very well may win. But ya know it's amazing how y'all finally win a game and your suddenly world beaters. You didn't have much to say all those previous years when Milan was spankin' that boo hiney!!!

be nice Big Baby......you know Westview's 1 win in a row over Milan means domination....even though Milan leads the series 29-9

Edited by cofo

Westview probably is a little better at skill position but young on the line. Should be a good game but I'll give Milan the nod by 7 to 14. Would go by 10 but not sure if Milan dresses out a kicker.

lol...Milan's kicker can boot it 50 yards...just getting it between the uprights thingy he can't grasp...

Edited by cofo

We won so......

yup...westview did win...about the same way jcm did...the cougars are...well theres no way around it...bad...

believe me im disappointed...i had westview smashing everyone and playin dburg for the district title this year...and that still may happen...but not nearly as impressively as i was expecting

continue to win and ull shut everyone up