Ooltewah @ East Hamilton

chattacane

I have researched this some more, I saw the Owls scrimmage Ringgold, and watched some tape on them. Guys this will be a barn burner. The Canes can win this football game. They will need to take care of the ball and not turn it over; we also must not get burnt deep. If we can do those things we have a good shot at this. Now the Owls have a great team and on paper should win this. But as they say you don’t play it on paper.

Here are some reasons why I think this is a great ball game.

CHATTAOWLS WISH LIST

1. It’s a rival game.
  2. It’s a district game.
  3. It’s at East Ham.
  4. Owls have played a 3A, 4A, 5A, and 6A schools.
  5. East Ham has played 3 6A schools and a 4A school.
  6. The schools the Owls have played have a combined record of 2-12.
  7. The schools the Canes have played have a combined record of 13-3.

Canes 27- Owls 24. Little brother wins 2nd in a row.  

That's not a wish that is facts...........

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL THE DIFFERENCE THIS SEASON IS THAT THE TEAMS YOU HAVE PLAYED THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY GOOD YOU DIDN'T WIN... JUST LIKE RIVERDALE WAS DOWN LAST YEAR, siegel IS DOWN THIS YEAR....AND WE BOTH BEAT DOBBYNS BENNET LAST SEASON AND I DONT CONSIDER SIGNAL A POWERHOUSE IN THAT CUPCAKE DISTRICT THEY ARE.....AND TYNER GOES TO THE PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR......SO YOUR POINT IS IRREVELENT.....AND IF YOU LOSE ON FRIDAY NIGHT...THEY WILL STILL SAY WE ARE  PLAYING ANOTHER CUPCAKE...BECAUSE YOUR RECORD IS COMPARABLE TO ALL THE OTHER CUPCAKES WE HAVE PLAYED.....EVERY TEAM HAS A CUPCAKE OR 3 ON THE SCHEDULE..THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE THE PLAYOFFS TO ELIMINATE THE WEAKLINGS.....WE STILL GOT ANOTHER SHOT AT KNOCKING EACH OTHER OUT...PLAYOFFS!!

WELL THE DIFFERENCE THIS SEASON IS THAT THE TEAMS YOU HAVE PLAYED THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY GOOD YOU DIDN'T WIN... JUST LIKE RIVERDALE WAS DOWN LAST YEAR, siegel IS DOWN THIS YEAR....AND WE BOTH BEAT DOBBYNS BENNET LAST SEASON AND I DONT CONSIDER SIGNAL A POWERHOUSE IN THAT CUPCAKE DISTRICT THEY ARE.....AND TYNER GOES TO THE PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR......SO YOUR POINT IS IRREVELENT.....AND IF YOU LOSE ON FRIDAY NIGHT...THEY WILL STILL SAY WE ARE  PLAYING ANOTHER CUPCAKE...BECAUSE YOUR RECORD IS COMPARABLE TO ALL THE OTHER CUPCAKES WE HAVE PLAYED.....EVERY TEAM HAS A CUPCAKE OR 3 ON THE SCHEDULE..THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE THE PLAYOFFS TO ELIMINATE THE WEAKLINGS.....WE STILL GOT ANOTHER SHOT AT KNOCKING EACH OTHER OUT...PLAYOFFS!!

I never said cupcake, I have never used that term. You can spin it any way you want...... Statement stands..........

PA, don't get mad!

Had to pick somebody, can't pick both, and can't predict a tie.

Selfishly, I'm ready for the Owls to suffer a district loss.  My pick was more wishful thinking than expectation...but I still believe this will be more competitive than many want to believe, for all the reasons stated.

Go Canes, Go Raiders!

ACROSS THE BOARD..YOU ONLY HAVE NO MORE THAN 3 GOOD TEAMS IN THE DISTRICT....THE REST ARE CUPCAKES....YOU PRETTY MUCH KNOW EVERY YEAR WHO WILL BE IN THE HUNT....SO THIS CRAP ABOUT YOU AIN'T PLAYED NOBODY....IT AIN'T NOBODY TO PLAY...YES WE PLAYED 2 TEAMS OUT OF 7AAA... BUT NOT THE TOP 2....DOBYNS BENNET AND RIVERDALE AINT BEEN PASS THE 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS....siegel WENT TO THE SEMIS IN 2012.. HAS BEAT US 3 OUT OF 4 TIMES....WE STAYED WITH IT TILL WE BEAT THEM...NO WHINING.....AND SIGNAL HAS MISSED THE MARK THE PAST FEW YEARS...WE PLAY 6A SCHOOLS TOO..WHAT IS IT ..A MORAL VICTORY FOR PLAYING 6A SCHOOLS??? IF ANYONE CAN BRAGG ABOUT PLAYIN A TOUGH SCHEDULE...BRAINERD CAN...THEY HAVE PLAYED A TEAM SOME OF THE SO CALLED POWERHOUSES WON'T DARE PLAY...THEY HAVE ALREADY PLAYED 3 UNDEFEATED TEAMS...SO KUDOS TO THEM....AND UTC HAS PLAYED AUBURN, ALABAMA AN GETTING READY FOR TENNESSEE...IF THE CANES WERE 4-0 THEY WOULD NOT BE CONCERNED ABOUT WHO AINT PLAYED NOBODY.....NOW THE OWLS ARE 4-0 AND WE AIN'T PLAYED NOBODY?? NO THE 4 GAMES WERE FORFEITS....COME AGAIN CANES <_< IGUESS WE WILL BE TESTED BY AN UNDEFEATED TEAM IN 2 WEEKS WHEN WE GO TO DOBBYNS BENNETT...OR LOSE TO A CUPCAKE ON FRIDAY.. :mrgreen:

PA, don't get mad!

Had to pick somebody, can't pick both, and can't predict a tie.

Selfishly, I'm ready for the Owls to suffer a district loss.  My pick was more wishful thinking than expectation...but I still believe this will be more competitive than many want to believe, for all the reasons stated.

Go Canes, Go Raiders!

WISHFUL THINKING?? YOU'RE GONNA NEED A RABBIT'S FOOT AND A FOUR LEAF CLOVER AND BLACK MAGIC TO PULL THAT ONE OFF BUDDY.. :popcorneater: I WILL NEVER ROOT FOR THE BLUERAIDERZ AGAIN...I HOPE SODDY TAKE THE BLUERAIDERZ TO DA WOODSHED :hungry: #LOP

ACROSS THE BOARD..YOU ONLY HAVE NO MORE THAN 3 GOOD TEAMS IN THE DISTRICT....THE REST ARE CUPCAKES....YOU PRETTY MUCH KNOW EVERY YEAR WHO WILL BE IN THE HUNT....SO THIS CRAP ABOUT YOU AIN'T PLAYED NOBODY....IT AIN'T NOBODY TO PLAY...YES WE PLAYED 2 TEAMS OUT OF 7AAA... BUT NOT THE TOP 2....DOBYNS BENNET AND RIVERDALE AINT BEEN PASS THE 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS....siegel WENT TO THE SEMIS IN 2012.. HAS BEAT US 3 OUT OF 4 TIMES....WE STAYED WITH IT TILL WE BEAT THEM...NO WHINING.....AND SIGNAL HAS MISSED THE MARK THE PAST FEW YEARS...WE PLAY 6A SCHOOLS TOO..WHAT IS IT ..A MORAL VICTORY FOR PLAYING 6A SCHOOLS??? IF ANYONE CAN BRAGG ABOUT PLAYIN A TOUGH SCHEDULE...BRAINERD CAN...THEY HAVE PLAYED A TEAM SOME OF THE SO CALLED POWERHOUSES WON'T DARE PLAY...THEY HAVE ALREADY PLAYED 3 UNDEFEATED TEAMS...SO KUDOS TO THEM....AND UTC HAS PLAYED AUBURN, ALABAMA AN GETTING READY FOR TENNESSEE...IF THE CANES WERE 4-0 THEY WOULD NOT BE CONCERNED ABOUT WHO AINT PLAYED NOBODY.....NOW THE OWLS ARE 4-0 AND WE AIN'T PLAYED NOBODY?? NO THE 4 GAMES WERE FORFEITS....COME AGAIN CANES <_< IGUESS WE WILL BE TESTED BY AN UNDEFEATED TEAM IN 2 WEEKS WHEN WE GO TO DOBBYNS BENNETT...OR LOSE TO A CUPCAKE ON FRIDAY.. :mrgreen:

OK, I will help you out here. My thing was that you cannot say the Owls will beat the Canes 35-0 or 35-7 like the Goose said. I stated my reason's why cause I think the Canes are better then Tyner and Brainerd. Thus I think this will be a pretty darn good game. Nobody I mean nobody thinks the Owls are not good because who they have played. You are one of the best teams in the state. I think and so do a lot of folks think you got 3 games on your schedule that your not going to steam roll, Canes, Raiders, and Kingsport DB. I think you can beat all three and go 10-0. What I was saying just because you beat the snot out of Tyner, Brainerd and Soddy and got a key win on the road at Siegel dose not mean you are going to walk all over the Canes, Raiders or DB. I stated my reasons why, that's all. I TOLD YOU BEFORE THE DARN THING STARTED THAT THE CANES WOULD BE 1-3 GOING INTO THE OOLTEWAH GAME. You called me a sandbagger............ ESPN guys said that Ohio State would have issues with Va. Tech, why cause they an't Kent State, or Western Mich............. Same here........

I HAVE NEVER SAID WE WOULD STEAMROLL OVER THE CANES OR THEM BACKSTABBING RAIDERZ....IT'S THE PEOPLE AT YOUR SCHOOL THAT THINK YOU ARE DOWN..BUT I TELL THEM THAT DON'T MATTER..THIS IS A FIERCE RIVAL...

BUT THEM  BLUERAIDERS....CAN'T WAIT!!! I SOLD THEIR SEATS ON THE OWL BANDWAGON....THEY DON'T DESERVE ONE.....

As you can see PA I am still on here the rest of my Canes are no where to be found......... You see PA most I said most of the folks at Cane Hill are spoiled, our team has not done so well so they tend to get bent out of shape. When we start winning again they will come roaring back you wait and see. Lot of folks want to blame the coach, you see it's a thing called talent and experience, now we have talent but the experience is lacking we have played teams that have exposed that weakness....... But I feel it will come around. The Raiders are a class bunch they are just busting your chops........ We all know who has got it going on right now. Canes and Raiders are still finding there way. Just remember when your on top everyones gunning for ya, just enjoy the view. As for the steam roll thing dude I was directing that at Goose he said 35-0, 35-7........... The folks at Cane Hill are very troubled about a possible butt whipping coming Friday night "Oh God not the Owls" I have no issue getting beat by the Owls nor the Raiders. Now I want to win more then anybody but sometimes some teams are just better then you.........

A open post to my fellow Cane Nation:

We have a shot at something Friday night, and I cannot find you any where on here.........

WE ARE NOT POSSUM'S SO STOP THE POSSUM POSE!

Possums are known for their ability to play dead. When this happens, the possum body wilts, it's tongue flops out, and its heart rate declines. After about 15 minutes (or the next game) revives. Possum's don't play dead on purpose it is involuntary when they become overwhemed and anxious......... Get a hold on yourself! It's a kids game have fun with it!

Love The Chattacane.......