Ooltewah @ East Hamilton

chattacane

I have no qualms with anything said thus far. I'll just say that Ooltewah has had a lot to do with how bad the "bad" teams have looked. From my eye, we are where we want to be for this part of the schedule. Hope both teams are healthy and come out healthy.

I was just trying to rattle PA cage, I think Owls are the Fav. But who knows...... But I hope PA is OK!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The backyard brawl at the foot of White Oak might be a brawl for the first 5 minutes.

We coming to the Hurricane hill 3k deep..there is no precipitation in the forecast Friday.#LOP

Rivalry game. Owls by 10. Close the whole way through.

really Ricola??

This is about right if the owls don't turn the ball over.

don't worry....or we will need anotherback..

Unfortunately EH will most likely lose this one.  Owls are strong.  

TISTHESEASONTOBEJOLLY!!

That's fair....... Cane Nation needs to relax it happens. We need to work get better this team will be much better next year. Even more so moving down to 4A.

SO YOU ARE MOVING TO 4A???

EH is way down from last year, Ooltewah is better.

Ooltewah - 52

EH - 12

#LOP!!

34-14 East Hamilton

I expect an Early Exit from Ooltewah in the playoffs!

#LOP BOO BOO DA FOOL :hungry:

Ooltewah will be a brutal team to deal with in the Playoffs.

:motorbike:  #LOP

The reclassification cycle is 2 years away, unless a school changes more than 20% of the student population from one reclassification to the next. (In other words, what happened to Ooltewah when EH opened.)

CHECK YOUR FACTS LIL MAN....#LOP

Owls 35

Canes 7

Ooltewah wants to make a point

#LOP!!

31-20 Owls.

East Hamilton has played a tough schedule so far and will be ready for this one. I just done think they can score enough to win.

TOUGH??

Owls have wrecked it for thunderstorms the last few years, could this be the pay back year?

PAYBACK YEAR FOR WHAT???

Hoping for a great game!!

ALWAYS!!

East Hamilton is too good a program to be down for very long

WHO SAID THAT THEY WERE DOWN???

:popcorneater:

TROLL I WILL LEAVE YOU A PASS AT THE CANE GATE UNDER THE CODE #LOP

Thinking about this more the Owls will be a heavy fav. Owls have wins over 4A Brained (weak)WON 3A TynerWON, SoddyWON and a 3 point win over Siegel.WON Cane's played Signal,LOST Kingsport DB,LOST Riverdale LOSTand WVLUCK. Canes will not be shocked by the Owls. Owls win but more like 35 - 24. It will be a good game. So please buy a ticket! LOL NEED MORE SEATS!!

I have researched this some more, I saw the Owls scrimmage Ringgold, and watched some tape on them. Guys this will be a barn burner. The Canes can win this football game. They will need to take care of the ball and not turn it over; we also must not get burnt deep. If we can do those things we have a good shot at this. Now the Owls have a great team and on paper should win this. But as they say you don’t play it on paper.

Here are some reasons why I think this is a great ball game.

CHATTAOWLS WISH LIST

1. It’s a rival game.
  2. It’s a district game.
  3. It’s at East Ham.
  4. Owls have played a 3A, 4A, 5A, and 6A schools.
  5. East Ham has played 3 6A schools and a 4A school.
  6. The schools the Owls have played have a combined record of 2-12.
  7. The schools the Canes have played have a combined record of 13-3.

Canes 27- Owls 24. Little brother wins 2nd in a row.  

owls been feasting on the cupcakes. I think it will be closer than most expect.

WE WILL PLAY SOME OF THE SAME CUPCAKES YOU WILL PLAY....ONLY WITH A W THOUGH...SODDY WILL BEAT YOU IF YOU CAN'T STOP NOBODY....#LOP

The Owls will not call off the dogs Friday they will try and score a 100 if they can.......

:thumb:

It's on! Owls might win this game, and they should. Yes we are young, and down but even the Goose knows we an't no Tyner or Brainerd.

AND WE AINT NO BUTTER FINGERZ SIGNAL OR WALKER VALLEY....

to be fair I don't think east hamilton would have any problems with the teams ooltewah has played thus far. They've played 3 winless teams and Soddy. EH probably only loses to the Stars, who gave ooltewah a great deal of trouble. We have no idea just how good this ooltewah team is yet, and we won't know until they play some tougher competition

SAME HERE BUDDY...SIGNAL, DB, WV, RIVERDALE ...DON'T MATTER..#LOP

you cant compare owls schedule vs east hammy  only because the owls beat the heck out of everybody the played and called the dogs off.....hurricanes barely(i mean barely)beat the owls last year with a miracle play in the playoffs....they owls were young last year,when ya'll had a senior loaded team,with that being said,owls are for real,period,i respect east hammy only because of gatewood and a couple of parents i know past n present.rival games are always great to be a part of......so let the boys play..i'm taking ooltewah 35-0 maybe 35-7

Let's go canes!!!!!! Lol

LETS GO SODDY!!!! #LOP THROW IT UP MAYNOR!!!

In East Hams first 4 games they have run 200 offnsive plays, but had 278 offensive plays run against them. The deffense has been on the field way to long. We must get some drives and score points. Now for the kill factor in 4 games 16 turn overs 5 of them for scores. If we can correct those things this is a ball game.........

THAT'S ALOT TO CORRECT...GO FOR IT :popcorneater:

Chattacane beat me to it.... I'm feeling the same about this one for all the same reasons. One additional: Owls flying a little cocky these days, reading lots of their own press.

I'm taking the hill canes in a squeaker.

WHAT???COCKY?? NO...CONFIDENT..#LOP... I'LL TAKE SODDY IN A SHOOTOUT...

WE WILL PLAY SOME OF THE SAME CUPCAKES YOU WILL PLAY....ONLY WITH A W THOUGH...SODDY WILL BEAT YOU IF YOU CAN'T STOP NOBODY....#LOP

:thumb:

AND WE AINT NO BUTTER FINGERZ SIGNAL OR WALKER VALLEY....

SAME HERE BUDDY...SIGNAL, DB, WV, RIVERDALE ...DON'T MATTER..#LOP

LETS GO SODDY!!!! #LOP THROW IT UP MAYNOR!!!

THAT'S ALOT TO CORRECT...GO FOR IT :popcorneater:

WHAT???COCKY?? NO...CONFIDENT..#LOP... I'LL TAKE SODDY IN A SHOOTOUT...

A matchup between Ooltewah and South Doyle would be a game to watch. Battle of titans

Where is Aggressive? I started all this mess for him. OMG he might have gotten his phone taken up!

THEY DON'T TAKE PHONES UP ANYMORE...

must be loaded with homework

ALL DONE NOW...

He's grounded

NO TRY AGAIN BUDDY...

I have no qualms with anything said thus far. I'll just say that Ooltewah has had a lot to do with how bad the "bad" teams have looked. From my eye, we are where we want to be for this part of the schedule. Hope both teams are healthy and come out healthy.

NOT A BIG DEAL..THE FRONT RUNNERS HAVE DISAPPEARED :ph34r:

I was just trying to rattle PA cage, I think Owls are the Fav. But who knows...... But I hope PA is OK!

:mrgreen:

you cant compare owls schedule vs east hammy  only because the owls beat the heck out of everybody the played and called the dogs off.....hurricanes barely(i mean barely)beat the owls last year with a miracle play in the playoffs....they owls were young last year,when ya'll had a senior loaded team,with that being said,owls are for real,period,i respect east hammy only because of gatewood and a couple of parents i know past n present.rival games are always great to be a part of......so let the boys play..i'm taking ooltewah 35-0 maybe 35-7

Yes you can compare the schedules. The good fans of the SEC do it all the time, ever heard we should go to the national championship even with 1 or 2 losses cause they don’t play anybody. If you took Tyner’s roster and Brainerd’s roster and combined them they would still have less dressed then you. Ensworth and Baylor played 2nd and 3rd teamers in the second half I even hear some freshman played and still steamed rolled Brainerd. If UT was 1-3 and had beaten Vandy but lost to Ala, Oka, and UCLA and they were to play a 4-0 Ga team that had beaten Ga Southern, GA Tech, Ky, MTSU, you would be hearing this will be a good game 1. cause it’s a rival game and 2. They have played no body. So yea you can compare the schedules.

Now as for the miracle win for East Ham in the playoffs and the win we got barely I mean barley. 2 years ago you beat us 31-28 a game that we dominated you in every area. You get the ball back tied 28-28 and drive 80 yards to kick the game winning FG a drive that included 4 yellow flags for 45 yards. Did we come on here scramming barely it’s a miracle? Last year you beat us in the regular season 28-26 again we had more total yards with a shot to win it in the end but a pass interference and a great pick to seal the deal, did we come on here a scream barely it was a miracle? No we did not. Also did we say that even with the great Pittbull you only scored 2 offensive TD’s? No miracle or barely. But we beat you in the playoffs and it’s a miracle and we barely beat you I mean barely. I will remind you that again we had more yards then you but it was a miracle. Yes you were young on defense, you had experience on offense remember Brody and Mike Mike, and yes even more Sr’s on that offensive line, but you tell us we where young and you beat us barely I mean barley and it was a miracle play. I went back to hudl last night and watched the play. There was no reverse not even a double reverse, not a half back pass not even a trick formation. Here is what happen on that miracle play. Your linebackers followed the pulling guards’ and center, your safety went to help out with the 2 wide outs that went right he also keyed in on the FB moving to the right. Our QB faked a hand off to the TB and then rolled right the TB acted like he was going to block the end and then flared out for the throw back pass. Your DB tried to arm tackle him and he shook him off then he took off and broke the ankles of the other safety and jetted into the end zone. Now I am trying to figure out how that was a miracle or a trick play?  By the way it was the same play Gatewood used a few times when he had a guy named Flanagan, but when Flanagan did it lets say it was a great play and call by the coach. But now that East Ham did it, A MIRACLE! You respect East Ham cause of a few parents and Gatewood only? Hummmm.

I agree with you let the boys play, the better team will win Friday that’s for sure, I do think this year the better team is the Owls, but if some how the Canes should win I am sure it’s another miracle from the football Gods. I do respect the Owls, my oldest went there my wife, brother in law graduated from there and yes I do pull for the Owls every time they play just not this week. Good luck to the Owls.

Edited by chattacane

Yes you can compare the schedules. The good fans of the SEC do it all the time, ever heard we should go to the national championship even with 1 or 2 losses cause they don’t play anybody. If you took Tyner’s roster and Brainerd’s roster and combined them they would still have less dressed then you. Ensworth and Baylor played 2nd and 3rd teamers in the second half I even hear some freshman played and still steamed rolled Brainerd. If UT was 1-3 and had beaten Vandy but lost to Ala, Oka, and UCLA and they were to play a 4-0 Ga team that had beaten Ga Southern, GA Tech, Ky, MTSU, you would be hearing this will be a good game 1. cause it’s a rival game and 2. They have played no body. So yea you can compare the schedules.

Now as for the miracle win for East Ham in the playoffs and the win we got barely I mean barley. 2 years ago you beat us 31-28 a game that we dominated you in every area. You get the ball back tied 28-28 and drive 80 yards to kick the game winning FG a drive that included 4 yellow flags for 45 yards. Did we come on here scramming barely it’s a miracle? Last year you beat us in the regular season 28-26 again we had more total yards with a shot to win it in the end but a pass interference and a great pick to seal the deal, did we come on here a scream barely it was a miracle? No we did not. Also did we say that even with the great Pittbull you only scored 2 offensive TD’s? No miracle or barely. But we beat you in the playoffs and it’s a miracle and we barely beat you I mean barely. I will remind you that again we had more yards then you but it was a miracle. Yes you were young on defense, you had experience on offense remember Brody and Mike Mike, and yes even more Sr’s on that offensive line, but you tell us we where young and you beat us barely I mean barley and it was a miracle play. I went back to hudl last night and watched the play. There was no reverse not even a double reverse, not a half back pass not even a trick formation. Here is what happen on that miracle play. Your linebackers followed the pulling guards’ and center, your safety went to help out with the 2 wide outs that went right he also keyed in on the FB moving to the right. Our QB faked a hand off to the TB and then rolled right the TB acted like he was going to block the end and then flared out for the throw back pass. Your DB tried to arm tackle him and he shook him off then he took off and broke the ankles of the other safety and jetted into the end zone. Now I am trying to figure out how that was a miracle or a trick play?  By the way it was the same play Gatewood used a few times when he had a guy named Flanagan, but when Flanagan did it lets say it was a great play and call by the coach. But now that East Ham did it, A MIRACLE! You respect East Ham cause of a few parents and Gatewood only? Hummmm.

I agree with you let the boys play, the better team will win Friday that’s for sure, I do think this year the better team is the Owls, but if some how the Canes should win I am sure it’s another miracle from the football Gods. I do respect the Owls, my oldest went there my wife, brother in law graduated from there and yes I do pull for the Owls every time they play just not this week. Good luck to the Owls.

Stay out of this PA! Let the Goose dad prove me wrong.