Starting early Week 6: Tennessee Christian at Copper Basin

BigDave1967

Not sure what the final score will be.  I think Basin wins this one, but I would not be surprised if they were in for a fight.  Know TCPS coach well, they are trying to build the athletic program and the school the right way.  It may be a couple of years, but soon they will be a heck of a team here in Bradley County.

CB isn't good enough to where they can afford to take anyone lightly. CB needs to be all business and pound TCS back to Bradley County.

The word I'm hearing is that TC has beaten Gordon lee's JV squad convincingly and also beat Polk county's JV 55-7. Does anybody know if theire is any truth to that?

Gordon Lee is the biggest punching bag outside of Murray County in NW Georgia. I'm impressed with what they did to the Polk JV. CB can't take them lightly.

Edited by BigDave1967

We'll if that's the case then this won't be easy at all for us!! We'll have to play the best ball of the year so far. Idk how good polk's jv team is but I'm sure they have athletes and are not just pushovers.

I'm impressed by the win over PCHS's JV but not Gordon Central. All the talent in Gordon County  plays for Calhoun(similar to Alcoa and Maryville).

Edited by BigDave1967