5-0 AC at 1-4 Powell game preview

Mav4life

Come on now Seattle! Remember, "it's LEGAL here"

Knoxvul you were have to been sore after that huge stomping you gave your opponent last night not on here. Sore from sprinting up and down the field all night. LOL  Hey seriously running up the score like that on teams may come back and haunt you guys. LOL...... maybe 5 generations from now. LOL No it is nothing up here. It is like cigs and it will be like that everywhere soon. It is no big deal. I would rather have the smoke here then any drunk anytime of the day or a pill head or meth. Thank God they do not have that problem here. Sad to hear TN was selected as #1 worst state to live and Seattle like was 6th best to live and raise family. I already see why. "See Per MSNBC and other ratings". So my son and I decided to move here. The smoke is extracurricular activities LOL....  :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not likely dope head and no I wouldn't be surprised I have seen him play several games .He is a good high school running back and that's it good .I was just taking a jab back at Fox man on the 4.3 since he jabed at me first...dont you have some dope to smoke druggie.

If being the leading rusher in the state back to back years is "good" then does that mean you just told everyone else they suck?lol You degraded your own team even with that comment. I think I'm happy with 6-0 and being just "good". You had the winning numbers to the lottery but didn't want to buy the ticket. I was not always happy with the coaching staff at AC for various reasons in years past. I stayed the course and have watched not only the players mature but the coaches as well. They are a family now unlike any teams of the past. I will be proud to win together or lose together. Nothing is better than being a part of The Herd! Either way, Maverick For Life means something to me.

Edited by Foxman43

Good luck with that 4.3 and that lottery.. you and your son are at the right school and there is a diffrence between good and great I'm not going to sugar coat because of your ego either .I don't even know why you get in these conversations anyways don't you have press clippings to hang up and interviews to do.

hogdogger is Campbell County QB Club President he represents all that WE as a community and our football program stands for. CAMPBELL COUNTY IS SO PROUD OF HOGDOGGER WE ARE ALL IN WITH THE HOG!!!

Good luck with that 4.3 and that lottery.. you and your son are at the right school and there is a diffrence between good and great I'm not going to sugar coat because of your ego either .I don't even know why you get in these conversations anyways don't you have press clippings to hang up and interviews to do.

Hog if Fox is just a good RB...what's do you think of your boy? Lol

No, my press clippings are in the scrapbook and my interview was two months ago. It's about Matt and the Mavs these days. We'll jealous to be mediocre and enjoy it.

Hog is just jealous, mad because he took his boy to CC and they still can't beat AC with LC boys. Edited by BEAMERBALLMAVERICK